Interim operator licence

I have sent all my application form off a week ago and the DVSA have cashed the cheque and returned my CPC certificate,but does anyone how long they take to issue an interim licence.

Did you ask for an Interim licence, or have you just applied for an O’licence?

You might not even be considered for an interim licence if you did apply, see this thread for my recent experience

I did ask for an interim,when i phoned today i was given an operator license No.,when i asked about the interim license she said i would have to wait three weeks before they considered it.This just does not seem right as the full license should only take 9 weeks.
I was led to believe that as long as the application was complete then they would issue an interim.

Quick update.
Application has been received but i need to re advertise in the paper as i did not put down parking for a trailer.
Now my gripe is that i do not own a trailer and neither do i intend to,since i only have a 3.5t van and hire a trailer as when needed why should i have to have parking for a 40ft trailer at my house.
The entire application process is simply wrong,why when they changed the law they didn’t create a new category for vans i don’t know.