Interfloor Haslingdon

Got an interview here on Monday,advert mentioned Norbert D as who I’ll be working for I know they run Daf xf. Anyone know about pay and what the works like? :slight_smile:

Never worked for them, but I’ve worked for Polyflor and a couple of carpet places.

All are hard-ish work but not pushed too much and most places will give you a hand, although some places the ‘boss’ has just nipped out leaving a couple of 6st girls to look after the shop = you’re on your own.

They usually have a ‘trolley’ for shifting big carpets and use a sling and winch to get them out of the truck onto the trolley, this takes a bit of mastering but a basic knowledge of physics will have you right.

No idea on pay or anything

Il pm u shortly mate as i work there

You’ll probably be delivering underlay round Carpetright stores mainly,we used to do it out of the Dumfries depot til they moved the bulk of it “dan saff” :imp:.It was all handball but kept you fit,anything from 1 to 12 drops on a trailer,its probably changed now to suit the southern softies :laughing:

No change at all , it dont keep u fit coz iv been here 6 years and im still a fat ■■■■■ maybe thats just all the kebabs and despos at wednesbury, never mind 13 drops down the south west is still a breeze !!! With love from a haslingden driver :smiley: :smiley:

Thanks, for the info & the pm, try my best let you know how I get on :smiley:

Went for interview on Monday,
Got job Tuesday,
Handed notice in Wednesday, in our office on Wednesday aft, Offered better package to stay!
Stopping where I am, it’s nice to be appreciated, never happened to me in all my working career. :smiley: :smiley: