Interesting road sign

Bumps on the roads - apply to lorries only.

Wtf?

I think it means ‘no jumping or leap frogging over trucks’ :slight_smile:

Or maybe “russian hookers with naked ■■■■ for lorry drivers”?

That was quite popular few years ago in Poland :wink:

The more I see this sign here, the more I am convinced its not just the road ahead, but Poland in general. We have a this type of sign a few kms away and I swear for 5kms after the warning its the smoothest bit of road in our region.

it’s polite sign saying no lady truck drivers :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Hehe :wink:

To drew:

In my native city, Wrocław, famous for it’s bad roads, people started to drag the city council to court for recompensates for damaged wheels, suspension etc.

So they put this sign with a sign “in whole city” at the every city limits and then started to refuse paying - “you had been warned” :smiley:

What are those red poles meant to be protecting? Or are they badly placed snow poles!!

pecjam23:
What are those red poles meant to be protecting? Or are they badly placed snow poles!!

They are to warn the pilots the end of the runway is very near

pecjam23:

Maybe to stop people parking on the grass■■?

pecjam23:

Okay, maybe they are countdown markers for the bar in the picture or perhaps a salaam course for dwarfs.

I would have to guess they are just warning markers, the local school has them outside, but they are posh and have chains linking them, just to stop the school run in the horse and cart parking were they should not.

We also have green poles at the end of side roads which mean the traffic on the main road has to give way to traffic wishing to join from the side road, all good stuff once someone points that out and theres me thinking some of these peoples brakes are a bit dodgy.

Hang on a minute now… you’ve got a Polish driver asking British drivers if they know what a Polish roadsign means when clearly most British drivers dont even know the meaning of British roadsigns…

So the Poles dont know the Poles signs and the Brits dont know the Brits signs and Nobody knows the bloody Welsh signs looks like were all as bad as each other after all :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :wink:

pecjam23:

I guess, that’s becouse everyone are parking on the grass someone put them there to block this cars parked on the grass to park on the pavement as well :slight_smile: