Interesting Recovery Gallery

bossjock:
• Login

This is a link to a great gallery I put up a few years ago but is now requiring passwords. It can be accessed without password via the main site -
mickgouldcommercials.com , click on ‘About us’ and then the galleries.

You might also be interested in my old AA Gallery - fotothing.com/albums.php?act … lbumid=721
some cracking Photos of the AA through the ages

mickgouldcommercials.co.uk/F … um.php?f=6

Great link, I’ve just spent ages looking at the pics.

Although I’m puzzled by this

The tracks on these things drop down and lift the road wheels clear so it becomes an all terrain type vehicle, I’d have thought that it should have been able to recover itself.

Maybe they were worried pushing tracks down would have put it in more danger of tipping over

Only really ATV when in the right sort of place … on the flat or going up or down hill not sideways after all its like anything going side ways across a hill slope it’ll roll

And this thing weighs about 20.5t

great link bossjock :smiley:

DOLLY BLACK SHEEP:
great link bossjock :smiley:

i agree, i always find recovery work interesting

Great link. I wonder if the DE ROY driver lost his job?

very good site…used to see mick when he used to tow parceline stuff up to the hub at smethwick in his flying machine. :sunglasses:

Like the picture of the 625 Peterbilt with the front end off the ground winching an excavator.

well when i have a bad day i just look at mick goulds pics and think how lucky i am

bill hyde:
well when i have a bad day i just look at mick goulds pics and think how lucky i am

Is that in your lovely Foden/Daf of the Gilder variety
Or your spanky scanny now mate keep on tankering lol

Foulgers Of Snetterton…Scania V8 Pulling A Sick MRCT DAF Back Into The Workshops At Eye.