Interesting read I suppose

Just been sent this link for anybody who cares to read

theguardian.com/politics/20 … of-england

I hope it does. Become a toilet, as this will be “they’ve reaped what they’ve sown” The councils and their cohorts around Kent have continually blocked Lorry parks, and made Kent anti-lorry.

Portable…

Toilets is the governments solution. Yeh, I can imagine how nice they’ll be to use after a day or two.

I don’t think my backside has ever been exposed to ‘blue water’ and I’m confident it never will.

Ewwww.

If they are like these it might be acceptable and they are based in Kent

Much better than this one at a filling station in Ankara many moons ago

biggriffin:
I hope it does. Become a toilet, as this will be “they’ve reaped what they’ve sown” The councils and their cohorts around Kent have continually blocked Lorry parks, and made Kent anti-lorry.

+1.
Kent is maybe the county that is more prevalent with trucks than any other, the lack of facilities for drivers, and the habitual ignoring of that fact by all levels of authority, bearing this in mind,.is an absolute ■■■■ disgrace.
As you say, they reap what they sow…■■■■ em.
Portable bogs are an insult, not a remedy. :bulb:

From another thread they are to be called-
“Jacob Rees Bogs”.

biggriffin:

Kent is rightly anti lorry because it knows that it’s being over used as a Channel Crossing route while other more suitable routes are being under used.

robroy:

biggriffin:

+1.
Kent is maybe the county that is more prevalent with trucks than any other

While Northern and Western NIMBIES obviously see that as a good thing so they don’t have to take their fair share of the traffic.
Where’s the sense in trucks being driven from the North to Kent to cross the channel when they can use ports like Hull saving driving time and road duty taxed fuel and not adding to the South East’s traffic issues.
Northern and West Country NIMBIES zb em.