Interesting manipulation

There is a pro EU remaining thread, I’ve updated it twice this evening, but it keeps staying at the bottom of the page.
Normally when a new post is being place the thread goes up to the top of the page, but not this one.
Administrators seem to me, can’t accept anything negative about the LEAVE vote to be posted here, lol

Unlike the pro EU bias in the media no problem here.The clue is the small arrow showing it’s been moved to Bully’s where a new post will move it as usual. :unamused:

There’s no conspiracy going on here.

It’s my day off. :sunglasses:

Carryfast:
Unlike the pro EU bias in the media no problem here.The clue is the small arrow showing it’s been moved to Bully’s where a new post will move it as usual. :unamused:

What’s Bullu’s?

All I know is that I placed two posts last night on that thread and the thread stayed where it was, at the bottom of the page

Internetfan is not so Internet saavey mwahahahaha.

internetfan:

Carryfast:

What’s Bullu’s?

All I know is that I placed two posts last night on that thread and the thread stayed where it was, at the bottom of the page

There’s different parts of the forum where different discussions belong.
Because your topic is not truck related then it would need to be in Bully’s bar which is where non truck related subjects should be.
Also, it’s probably at the bottom of the page because other topics have been replied to since the last post on your topic.
There’s no conspiracy here.

I’m like you internetfan, I’m a huge fan of fast jets and I have no real idea of how they work either.

Yes, I wondered if there was a Trucknet policy to support Brexit. Most of the posts I read here support Brexit but all of the drivers to whom I speak support staying in. I wouldn’t mind if Trucknet had a specific policy but it would be reassuring if it was clearly stated. It seems that every body else from the Bank of England to the Royal College of Midwives have expressed an opinion.

We don’t have any policy towards the EU Referendum as TruckNet,

the post in question was moved to Bully’s Bar (like this one will be moved to the feedback forum) , the “shadow post” left in here to direct folks to it does not move up the list when the post is updated. it does move up the list in the forum it is now in.

There’s different parts of the forum where different discussions belong.
Because your topic is not truck related then it would need to be in Bully’s bar which is where non truck related subjects should be.

^ This :grimacing: :wink:

Euro:
Yes, I wondered if there was a Trucknet policy to support Brexit. Most of the posts I read here support Brexit but all of the drivers to whom I speak support staying in. I wouldn’t mind if Trucknet had a specific policy but it would be reassuring if it was clearly stated. It seems that every body else from the Bank of England to the Royal College of Midwives have expressed an opinion.

It all depends on who you talk to and what industry they’re in.
Most drivers you talk to are probably doing euro work so for them keeping the status quo means job security. For other drivers who don’t do euro, the mindset may be different - there work doesn’t rely on euro trade but they have restrictions placed on them by a faceless European system which they resent.
I’m sure a fisheries forum would be in favour of an exit to so we can protect our fisheries against other euro fishermen but a farmers forum where the posters rely on EU subsidies for income will be in the remain camp.
All the information is out there, it’s just where you source it from will report it with a different bias.