Interested in relocating to canada

HELLO THERE FELLOW TRUCKERS FROM IRELAND IAM INTERESTED IN RELOCATING TO CANADA I HAVE BEEN IN TOUCH WITH SOME COMPANYS IN MID WESTERN CANADA I.E BISON AND YANKE IVE ALSO BEEN IN TOUCH WITH J ASKLEY I.E PHILLO HE WRITES A COLLUM IN THE TRUCKSTOP NEWS WHICH IS A FREE PAPER AT TRANSPORT CAFES IN ENGLAND HE SEEMS TO BE PUTTING A LOT OF LADS WHO WISH TO EMMIGRATE TO CANADA IN TOUCH WITH THE RIGHT PEOPLE FOR A FEE I THINK HE ALSO DRIVES FOR A COMPANY IN SASKATCHEWAN IAM INTERESTED IN HEARING FROM DRIVERS THAT HAVE PARTICAPATED IN THE PNP IAM CURRENTLY WORKING BETWEEN ENGLAND AND THE CONTINENT ON FRIDGE WORK AND LIVESTOCK HAULAGE IS THERE ANY COMPANIES IN SASKATCHEWAN OR ALBERTA HAULING CATTLE INTO THE USA OR DOING FRIDGE WORK INTO THE USA I WOULD LIKE TO HEAR FROM ANY DRIVERS OUT THERE WHO CAN GIVE ME SOME ADVICE ON DRIVING A BIG TRUCK IN CANADA OR USA MANY THANKS CIARAN

Hi
we have gone through the manitoba provincial nominee programme,you could look on the cic website they have links to other pnp’s.we didn’t have to pay anyone to get us over there only the immigration fees.we are hopefully going the end of this month/beginning of sept.
I hope you find something good luck
rocket :smiley:

scania 143 the king:
IS THERE ANY COMPANIES IN SASKATCHEWAN OR ALBERTA HAULING CATTLE INTO THE USA OR DOING FRIDGE WORK INTO THE USA MANY THANKS CIARAN

Fridge Work?
I guess you are refering to refrigerated trailers?
In North America we call them: REEFERS.
If you ask a North American about reefers they will understand.
Most long distance trucking companies have reefer trailers in their fleets. Canadian carriers often use them for heat in the winter.
As far as cattle from Alberta; some goes east to Ontario, some west to British Columbia. The Canada US livestock market dried up after a mad cow outbreak a few years ago. I believe that it is starting up again.
Livestock carriers tend to be small companies with sharp looking fast trucks.

Check out this picture site. You might have to contact these carriers by phone to see if they are hiring.
hankstruckpictures.com/dpederson.htm

I hope this helps you a bit in your search.

call up any tyson and ask if they know any o/o hireing drivers

Reefer work from Alberta to USA…
akoolstra@vrv.ca
PS. Don’t shout when you reply.Canadians don’t like that ! :laughing:

They aren’t too orried about shouters at the moment. They are all togged up in mufflers and hats cos it’s a bit chilly. :laughing: