Intake transport

YH11 CHV

Waiting to tip @ Ellesmere Port.

Ricky Burgins Scania 144. 460+

Ulceby.

the great escape daf was was for sale about 2 1/2 years ago in coventry drove down from manchester as i was thinking of buying it we got stuck under the m6 right in the middle of the roundabout causing chaos as it would not pick a gear i also told him i wanted to see it from cold but nice and hot ticking over in the corner of the yard when we got there i walked away but it was very clean considering the amount of work it must of done shame realy

Here’s one of the “Scotland” ones in it’s second life…

geepir:
Ricky Burgins Scania 144. 460+

used to love this motor think it had “lock stock and 2 smoking barrels” on the back!

scotstrucker:
the driver of d16 apb is laughing lolyd anderson from tayport he also drove rd52 rjd the godfather, the driver of from dusk till dawn is davie from dundee (now drives a skip wagon for binn skips), rd02 rjd was driven by davie from inverurie (now working offshore i beleive), yn04 gbe was driven by a guy called mark from newark, dunno who drives or drove the rest

It was Barry Raitt from Dundee that drove “From Dusk till Dawn” and he went to work for J.G.Riddell when he left.

Nice motors…whats the pay like though, thats more important than a flashy motor

It’s good money. Fact.

Parked up on the banks of the Tay.

M6 Northbound heading to Mosstodloch.

Back of my Daf 2003

Back of my Merc 2011

Unloading pipes for piling @ Leith 2006

The flying Scotsman, & Sweeney’s M.A.N.

IMAG0111-1-1.jpg

Duffy’s Daf