Insuring your personal property

Like most of you in my cab I have satnav, computer, phone etc etc have any of you got these things insured? If so who with how much. And do you think it’s worth it?

check you house contents insurance, you might just be covered already, i know i was when i had some of my stuff lifted, and that was years ago.

I looked into this some time ago, and to be insured for loss and damage, ie should you be involved in an accident and your gear is damaged, as well as it still being insured whilst unattended , like if you are away from the truck in a cafe or getting a shower ect, most if not all home contents insurance will not cover for these eventualities , you will be lucky if they cover accidental damage away from the home

There is cover available for this http://www.alanblunden.co.uk/ is who was able to find cover for personal possesions whilst out on the road ,no harm in enquiring /getting a quote

My house contents policy allows me to specify items and value for stuff covered away from home.

Protect your bubble

Shouldn’t the vehicle insurance cover losses from the vehicle?

Had an issue with theft from LOCKED vehicles at our Llanrumney store in Cardiff, not once but twice in the past few months. Plod don’t seem interested in any more than giving out crime numbers, company didn’t put warnings up until after the second incident and the drivers are having a hell of a job to get recompensed for the kit that was stolen.