insurance

something an ex mate said to me a long time ago and its been annoying me ever since, so I thought I would ask others what they think,he said to me a few times that I was driving my car uninsured because I had minor bumps in the hgvs I drive for a living over the years,he said that I should have declared them to my car insurers,is he right or wrong,we had a number of small arguments over this issue because I told him that my car insurance is a separate issue and nothing to do with accidents in my wagons over the years as companies have their own insurance to cover such occasions,was he right or am I wrong

truckman020:
something an ex mate said to me a long time ago and its been annoying me ever since, so I thought I would ask others what they think,he said to me a few times that I was driving my car uninsured because I had minor bumps in the hgvs I drive for a living over the years,he said that I should have declared them to my car insurers,is he right or wrong,we had a number of small arguments over this issue because I told him that my car insurance is a separate issue and nothing to do with accidents in my wagons over the years as companies have their own insurance to cover such occasions,was he right or am I wrong

I’m sure we covered this topic on here recently. Basically you are supposed to declare it to your car insurance and not doing so may lead to your insurance being cancelled, and it being a lot harder to get insurance afterwards.

viewtopic.php?t=119393

dew:

truckman020:

I’m sure we covered this topic on here recently. Basically you are supposed to declare it to your car insurance and not doing so may lead to your insurance being cancelled, and it being a lot harder to get insurance afterwards.

ok cheers

mrginge:
Do you have to tell your car insurer you've had an accident - THE UK PROFESSIONAL DRIVERS FORUM (INTERACTIVE) - Trucknet UK

cheers for that,i will just keep quiet as it was a long time ago