Insurance question

Probably a stupid question but I’m just wondering how insurance works in this industry. Would I need to have some sort of personal cover in place before being employed or is it the job of a prospective employer to have cover arranged for all employees?

PFIZ69:
Probably a stupid question but I’m just wondering how insurance works in this industry. Would I need to have some sort of personal cover in place before being employed or is it the job of a prospective employer to have cover arranged for all employees?

The owner of the vehicle arranges insurance simple as that. It is their liability for running a business that requires motor insurance.

Doesn’t stop a lot of companies trying it on and charging drivers the excess if in an accident. Look for that wording in any contract or paperwork you have to sign and walk away unless the money is exceptionally good or the job is amazing of course.

Sent from my CPH2173 using Tapatalk

Thanks for the reply.

Is / was there a situation with agency work where you would need your own public liability cover? Ltd co perhaps?