Insurance prices

Can anyone give me an idea of what they are currently paying for insurance? I’ve been quoted £3488 for the motor policy which is up from £2,800-odd last year, I did have a minor “at fault” accident (not settled but reserved at £2,350) so I have no no-claims bonus but I’d be interested in knowing what others are paying, and if there are any recommendations for brokers etc.

For motor I am paying £1980.26, all in liability, GIT and motor £2625.
Bluefin.
Will pm number.

£1800 fully comp 26 tonner with me only to drive ,my no claims bonus is used on other vehicles so I didn’t this was bad .

£1850 motor insurance then with Git and any other add ons it comes to about £2250, always been around that price for the last 5 years for some reason

£2500 motor insurance with 2 yrs no claims and with GIT and PL insurance it comes out at £3025 and that was after a massive haggle with my broker whose original quote was £4300!!

I was offered an introductory price of £2995 all in by Ratcliffe Insurance last November but I elected to stay with my current local broker.

Matt

PM sent Harry, don`t forget to mention your camera, they will give a good discount for these :wink:

Cheers for the pms fellas, phoned one this morning and just about to phone the other, I’ll let you now what happens.

Around £4.5k this is any driver any vehicle either hired in for us to use or a customer’s vehicle in for repair. Does not include GIT though. With Towergate and was ready to move due to middling to poor service. Account manager left and replaced and now considerably better service so guess it was just the last guy was useless rather than the company in general.

I paid 2750 last year one unit n trl public liability n git 5 years no claims renewal due in jul so be interesting to c how u get on Harry

monarch of the highway:
I paid 2750 last year one unit n trl public liability n git 5 years no claims renewal due in jul so be interesting to c how u get on Harry

I phoned your chap but he couldn’t get near, I’ve got a few more quotes due in but currently £3488 is the best price, and that’s motor insurance only. I ■■■■■■■ a car in Croydon in April which is a shame as it means losing what would have been two years no-claims-bonus.