Insurance :o

Just starting out on my own with an 06 tractor unit and a bulk tipping trailer and my insurance quotes so far have come back anywhere between 3.5k - 5k!!! This includes my SP10 conviction from March 2009 but I still never expected it to be that high!! What you lot think to the quotes?

Considering you’ve got an sp 10 it doesn’t sound to bad

I’ve just insured a van for hire and reward and I have a clean licence the cheepest I could get was just over 2k and that’s for a 3.3 tonne panel van

sounds about right tbh, my brothers just started up this year and with a clean license his was 3.5k

Sounds about right to me. I had budgeted 5k and was very happy when I got it down to about 3.5k for my first year and that was fully comp for any driver over 25 with 2 years experience and also included GIT, PLI and ELI in that price.

I used Giles Insurance, they seem pretty good although I’ve not had to claim yet thankfully…

Paul

In the last few years have noticed the prices rising, this is generally due to Insurers pulling out of offering this type of Insurance, I do know a few companies that are pretty cheap. If anyone is interested let me know!

Sounds about right to me, currently paying £3.3k, but got a feeling thats going to go up after the guy I had working for me wrote a car off :frowning:

Sounds well cheap to me, I’d ■■■■■■ it up if I where you,

All in, the cheapest ive had come back is 4200 :frowning: due to me being 23,