Insurance for personnal belongings

Hi everyone and Happy New Year i was wondering if it is possible to get insurance for my personnal belongings that i carry in my cab when i am away and over the water,and if so who does it and /or any relevant information would be greatly appreciated :slight_smile:

i think iā€™m covered with my bank.
RBS royalties gold account. iā€™m insured for all sorts of stuff.

My house contents insurance covers items away from the house so you could check that out?

My house insurance is with Tesco, I queried when I took it out whether it covered goods away from home, specifically in the cab. Got told yes, and when I got hijacked had no problems replacing phone, laptop and organizing card cover.

I looked into this some time ago, but most insurance companies will not cover your kit in a truck if it is left unattended any any time, i found only one that did via a broker and i think was an addon option that came with contents insurance, most will only cover certain things or upto a certain value, when i did euro work i took my own fridge ,inverter and lots of other stuff,which most will not cover, the level of cover from most is very basic i needed better than that