Insulting Administrator

Am I the only member who has noticed a touch of bitterness in one of the administrators who keeps on insulting scanialady. That person is very stupid to get his jollys out of someone who cannot reply because the ■■■■■■ won’t leave his name, also notice no other member gets the same abuse which is against the rules of this website. The abuse is coming from the top, but the person instigating it is the very bottom, what more do I need to say? This matter has been reported to admin and ajusted several times. This administrator needs to go.

moved to feedback forum

Aw diddums :stuck_out_tongue:

Benji:
Am I the only member who has noticed a touch of bitterness in one of the administrators who keeps on insulting scanialady? That person is very stupid to get his jollys out of someone who cannot reply because the ■■■■■■ won’t leave his name, also notice no other member gets the same abuse which is against the rules of this website. The abuse is coming from the top, but the person instigating it is the very bottom, what more do I need to say? This matter has been reported to admin and ajusted several times. This administrator needs to go.

How is “Doom ‘n’ Gloom” an insult ? It seems perfectly reasonable to me considering what comes out of her mouth everytime she opens it. What’s the issue? :unamused:

Admins are members here too. and can post what they like when they like as long as it is within the rules, exactly the same as every other member.

BTW I would contact Rob K for advice on how to disguise your IP in future if you want to appear impartial and make an apparently unconnected observation about another members treatment. :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :laughing:

Rikki-UK:
BTW I would contact Rob K for advice on how to disguise your IP in future if you want to appear impartial and make an apparently unconnected observation about another members treatment. :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :laughing:

Bwa-ha-ha-ha-ha!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: That’s actually pretty damned funny on several levels Rikki ! :wink: :wink: Although no idea what you’re on about regarding my apparent IP disguising skills :confused: . I think you must be getting me confused with someone else :sunglasses: . And of course TruckNet has counter measures in place to prevent members from using proxies so your comments are even more puzzling :confused: . Are you saying that those counter measures do not work as well as one would have hoped? :wink:

Rob K:
I think you must be getting me confused with someone else :sunglasses: .

Isn’t that sort of the point in disguising your IP? :wink: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley: :smiley:

Coffeeholic:

Rob K:

Isn’t that sort of the point in disguising your IP? :wink: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley: :smiley:

I don’t know Neil. You’d have to ask someone else as it’s not an area that I’m familiar with I’m afraid :wink:

Benji:
… insulting scanialady. …

That’s not good. Here, show her this picture, it should cheer her up.

Be just the thing for her.

:wink: :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:

Rob K:

Coffeeholic:

Rob K:

I don’t know Neil. You’d have to ask someone else as it’s not an area that I’m familiar with I’m afraid :wink:

Sorry, I must have mistaken you for someone else. :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

You guys that are insulting me must be a lot of frustrated [zb] and I have had enough of these. If you have nothing good to say about someone, then keep your big mouths shut. Bye

If it needs stars it’s not allowed.

scanialady142:
You guys that are insulting me must be a lot of frustrated [zb] and I have had enough of these. If you have nothing good to say about someone, then keep your big mouths shut. Bye

Surely if a word needs stars then that means it’s not allowed because it’s circumventing the auto-censor?? :open_mouth:

She probably hasn’t got over the fact the crash at Heathrow wasn’t very good as disasters go. I mean no one died after all. :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :wink: :smiley: What is the world coming to when an air crash doesn’t even serve up a nice dose of doom and gloom.

You guys are bad :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

I for one thank God that no-one got killed at Heathrow. I was myself on a plane coming into Heathrow two weeks before. It was a great job that the pilot and crew did for everyone involved in this accident. God Bless them all.

numbnuts77:
What is the world coming to when an air crash doesn’t even serve up a nice dose of doom and gloom.

fpmsl

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: