Insomnia and anxiety

Tarmaceater:
If you have suffered from lack of sleep, I have tried Dormeasan Valerian oral drops and found it to work very well to help with insomnia and feeling anxious, it doesn’t affect your driving with no side affects to worry about, the manufacturer is A. Vogel from any pharmacy without prescription .

I’d just go for a walk round the lorry park if I couldn’t sleep , if at home , midnight / 1 am just go down & have a glass of water , 5/6 am , go for a walk / cycle / if light bit of weeding / wash the car

Have you tried just manning up instead of taking these medication op

My Mrs was having her heart stop suddenly for no apparent reason. She ended up in hospital getting prepared for a pacemaker, when the surgeon was reading through her med’s list and said it’s more than likely the St Johns Wort that she was taking. She’d asked her GP before hand if this was OK to mix with her prescription med’s and the idiot said it was. Bloody near killed her. So as I’ve always said since then: there’s plenty of natural things that end up being bad for you, specially when they’re mixed with prescription drugs.

TruckDriverBen:

So because the o/p has insomnia, he’s less than ‘a man’ than you eh?
Ok :neutral_face:
So if you suddenlly experienced regular insomnia, you wouldn’t take any steps to make yourself safer to drive 44 tonnes in a morning,.as the o/p has done, because it ain’t 'manly.
Ok. :neutral_face:

Ffs eh? :unreal :laughing: :laughing:

robroy:

TruckDriverBen:

So because the o/p has insomnia, he’s less than ‘a man’ than you eh?
Ok :neutral_face:
So if you suddenlly experienced regular insomnia, you wouldn’t take any steps to make yourself safer to drive 44 tonnes in a morning,.as the o/p has done, because it ain’t 'manly.
Ok. :neutral_face:

Ffs eh? :unreal [emoji38] [emoji38]

This is the same clown who postulates elsewhere using Ferry Mode on the tacho to get an additional hour of duty time to make it back to base if he runs out of hours [emoji849]

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk

Franglais:
Is it really safe though?
Has anyone been on a course of it for 90years?
If I get pregnant will I grow a second head?
Can you prove I won`t drop dead from side effects in 6years, 6months, and 6days?
I would worry to take anything unproven. It would cause me anxiety and sleepless nights.

Where can I get some?
:smiley:

If you get pregnant, a second head would be the least of your worries old boy/girl :smiley: :smiley: