Innsbruck

Heading for Innsbruck On saturday 8am from Heathrow have a few questions as been a while since i done france / germany in a 18 tonne day cab.

Hope to park up at around 8pm that evening any ideas on how far i will get and whats the services like at the weekend with regards parking. I need a services with a hotel.

The weekend driving ban will affect me as have dry goods so will be parked till 10pm Sunday.

Any tips appreciated

You should make Habay or even Luxembourg. Both have hotels.

Ben9:
You should make Habay or even Luxembourg. Both have hotels.

Is that the e42 if so is there not a lot of roadworks on that route

habay is on e25 before Lux border… truck stop that can get busy at night…

If you’re Luxembourg way looking for a hotel, we used to stop at the Ibis and Ibis Budget near the Airport. It’s on the Route De Treves, I used to come off at junction 9 on the A1.
We’ve got artics in the car park, but last time I went there they put in a partition to separate entry and exit lanes, but I’m sure you’ll get a rigid in there as they have plenty of coaches and other small trucks. If you can’t park there you can park on the road round the back of the hotel it’s all offices round there so you won’t have a lot of traffic to worry about at the weekend.

The hotel has a restaurant and I think there are other restaurants and food places a short walk down the road.

There is also an Ibis Budget on the A3 E40 on the Belgium/ German Border I know a lot of other motorsport type use that for Austria. There is also another services with a hotel past Brussels A3 E40 just after the split with the A2 E314 at Leuven.