innovate sold

can’t say to much but it looks like i will be wearing a tie soon :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

stobbarts so you must work for corby chilled :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

stobartgroup.co.uk/NewsStory.php?Id=9

it cant be true look

A quote from earlier in the year…

> The Board of Directors would like to clarify that rumours circulated earlier this week regarding the trading position of the Innovate Group of companies are completely false. We would like to reassure our customers, suppliers and competitors that we retain our strong position within the industry and consider our situation to be favourable. We are always working closely with our parent company Eimskip who have pledged their support to the new team at the helm of Innovate; working with the recently appointed Group CEO, Michael Young.[/b][/i]Rumours regarding the current trading position of the company are completely untrue, and we have instructed lawyers to commence action against any individual or company which is found to be spreading malicious comments about the group.
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
Like as been said before No smoke without fire eh!!
At least the guys will have a job. If its a job they want remains to be seen!

The enlarged Group will now have more than 1,800 trucks, 3,200 trailers and will employ over 5,300 people in 40 locations across the UK, Ireland and Europe.

How can ye compete with that now…

Bones:
it cant be true look

> The Board of Directors would like to clarify that rumours circulated earlier this week regarding the trading position of the Innovate Group of companies are completely false. We would like to reassure our customers, suppliers and competitors that we retain our strong position within the industry and consider our situation to be favourable. We are always working closely with our parent company Eimskip who have pledged their support to the new team at the helm of Innovate; working with the recently appointed Group CEO, Michael Young.[/b][/i]Rumours regarding the current trading position of the company are completely untrue, and we have instructed lawyers to commence action against any individual or company which is found to be spreading malicious comments about the group.
[/quote]
I wonder if they ever took action against anybody for spreading those, obvious, so called malicious rumours ? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Interesting that it says that Stobarts have bought Innovate from the administrators, I though they were still a going concern but were available for anyone to take over - assets and liabilities.

TC

All these companies they are buying and only offering trianing in Notts and Warks how rubbish is that.

routier:

Bones:
it cant be true look

[/quote]
I wonder if they ever took action against anybody for spreading those, obvious, so called malicious rumours ? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
[/quote]
Does this mean that i can tear up the solicitors letter?

Would Stobards repaint them in their own colours or still keep the Innovate/Corby branded/coloured trucks as they are?

told you so

trucknetuk.com/phpBB2/viewtopic. … ht=#348909

Stobarts stated when they bought irlam’s that no unit’s would be changed etc colours now we see Stobart’s unit’s with Irlam written on top of cab’s.

I can get a job with Innovate (Newark) sould I go now and expect to do the usual 10 hour average they do or now that Stobbies have taken over will it be 15 hours every night?.

jammymutt:
I can get a job with Innovate (Newark) sould I go now and expect to do the usual 10 hour average they do or now that Stobbies have taken over will it be 15 hours every night?.

well i hope it is 15 hrs per night, as thatll mean us lot on days only need to do 9 hrs per day

routier:

The enlarged Group will now have more than 1,800 trucks, 3,200 trailers and will employ over 5,300 people in 40 locations across the UK, Ireland and Europe.

How can ye compete with that now…

You can’t

ady1:

jammymutt:

well i hope it is 15 hrs per night, as thatll mean us lot on days only need to do 9 hrs per day

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: Priceless ady1

badgerbaiter:

routier:

Bones:
it cant be true look

[/quote]
[/quote]
Does this mean that i can tear up the solicitors letter?
[/quote]
Yea, our Boss had one of those letters too!!! He is now waiting to see if he will get another one with a cheque in for the monies owed.
Only where all those lucky Innovate boys ‘will still have a ■■■■■■■ job’, we have been put under severe pressure!!! Bunch of tossers

i would say its good news for most of the employees

at least they seem to be keeping their jobs. which has to be a good thing.

i dont seem to see the problem with stobbies when ive done the agency there ive always enjoyed the job and steady away.

think about it though, if the rumour mill on 'ere had gone wild and Hancocks had continued to spread those stories then those 1300 probably wouldnt have had any jobs left!