Innovate Problems?

IF YOU WORK FOR THEM I WOULD BE VERY WEARY, I KNOW SOMEONE WHO WAS MADE TO LEAVE DUE TO MANAGEMENT RESTRUCTURES

CHUFFED:
IF YOU WORK FOR THEM I WOULD BE VERY WEARY, I KNOW SOMEONE WHO WAS MADE TO LEAVE DUE TO MANAGEMENT RESTRUCTURES

What? Was it a manager?
I’m starting to think the rumours are a load of bull, to be honest

Rumours from Norfolk is that theyve just bought a longstanding fridge firm out from just over the border in suffolk.

Alot of it is rumers anyway. My dad is happy to work for them, and has no problems.
So some of the motors are worked 24/7, but isnt that a way of making the money, not like it is effecting the driver because its used lot. Aslong as its kept clean inside, cant see a problem.

Krankee:
AFAIK, apart from shedding some excess baggage from the upper echelons, Innov@te are doing quite nicely.

As already intimated, they have a ‘cost focus’ attitude which, whilst not a bad consideration in the general manner of things, is then let down by planners scheduling vehicles for, what turn out to be, non-existent loads.

Some of their trailers, acquired through various acquisitions, tend to be beyond their ‘best before’ date, but that is only to be expected.

doing quite nicely :confused: , :confused: :confused: :confused: , so whys my pay rise been deffered for 6 month

Funny, I was listening to some agency driver at a certain RDC today commenting on Innovate and how they’d been getting bailed out by their parent company to pay all the wages the last couple of months. Paid little attention to it and didn’t question him as I think most drivers spend too much time talking and thinking about things they think they’ve heard. Who knows…but I don’t think he did…

Ok, so I was chatting to a guy today (read as=shouting through window between bays :wink: ) and he reckons they’ve gone into receivership today!
Find it hard to beleive, but this is a strange industry :unamused:

Mike-C:

Imp:
others call them Indimidate Logistics.

Usually people with a cleft palate.

FPMSL!!! :laughing: :laughing: