‘Inkley Again

well he got through it lol

Lol
I was looking at the rigid :blush:

Deffo made it through good work not lol

Wats the problem, The daf is clear so is the insignia, and the motor in front has made it, We’re the problem. The problem is when you don’t make it.

Bit of roof fell off, crack on drive.

Serious question. What happens to the driver when he strikes a bridge?
Obviously he will loose his job .but that it?
Personally they should be banned from.driving for 12/18 months. Non of this I need my licence for work etc. Automatic ban.then might learn to be more carefull

edd1974:
Personally they should be banned from.driving for 12/18 months. Non of this I need my licence for work etc. Automatic ban.then might learn to be more carefull

Talking about 18 months ago, a firm on the MAN cargo center had a 3.5ton van hit a bridge, If you want to look though my post history, I posted a picture of it.
Anyway the driver still works for the same firm. How he managed that, Only the people envolved with that chat and god knows.

edd1974:

easy…his Agency moves him onto another contract :laughing:

Wonder what the front of the trailer looks like - suspect slightly more damaged. He /she was kind enough to leave some metal behind including the bit attached to the top of the bridge (just waiting to fall) incase they needed to make any repairs.

More worrying is the amount of scrapes on the black / yellow hatchings so obviously not the first and some definitely didn’t make it.

Look at the state of that bridge. How on earth has it been hit so many times?