Initial dcpc? cant find any material to revise?

probably me being ■■■■ but!, I cant find anything to help aid the cpc course for mod 2?
any advice greatly appreciated, and sorry to mods if this is already everywhere on here but I searched and its vague

Hi

Click on my website www.elmetdrivertraining.co.uk then scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the driving theory 4 all link.
It will cost you £18 but it’s very good.

Hope this helps

Paul

youtube.com/watch?v=wK–gVI-WHI

I passed memorising this-its a piece of ■■■■ bud! basically common sense really only takes 20mins absolute maximum, just show the examiner & tell the examiner as though he is a 3 year old

what about the theory test case studies?

Passed mine the other week 1st time by using the driving theory 4 all website!! Highly recommend the site…

£18 I no its cheap but with the internet today im sure there must be some thing somewhere cheaper or free?
ive just spent £1000ss obtaining the licence so im hard up

for the case studies I also used whats recommended above driving theory 4 all website! & the hgv/theory dvd/book as its all based on that anyways-bit of a rip off really as its basically all the same but ya gotta do it-ya’ll pass it first time, just put the time in to revise & ya’ll be fine

crunch463:
£18 I no its cheap but with the internet today im sure there must be some thing somewhere cheaper or free?

Trust me there is not a lot of revision material about for the case studies.
The feed back I have had is that it’s £18 well spent. It can be false economy not to use the correct revision material as a retest is another £30.

Good luck

Paul

Did mine here aswell
drivingtheory4all.co.uk/publ … er-CPC.htm
Funny thing is. You take free trial and when it ends up, it’s not 18 pounds anymore but 21 for same e-mail address.
I use my wifes and got it for 18 :smiley:
There are CPC theory aswell so no need for book and there are things which not in the book any way.
Good luck!
Mario :wink:

crunch463:

There is nothing online mate I searched high & low!! I was gonna risk it & not revise but then you’d end up paying a second £30 test fee plus the £18 revision!! All us newbies are skint mate!!

ill have to bite the bullet then and pay,
cheers guys :smiley: :slight_smile: :frowning: