INITIAL CPC MOD 2 any one doing this

Some one told me that it’s the equivalent of an a level might just be pulling my leg. However I’ve been revising and I keep getting 40% correct which is a fail it’s harder than the theory to learn. :unamused: has anyone done this and failed it any pointers.

Hi, I passed last week 47/50 I felt the same as you about it. Its nothing to worry about, I say now. Very easy I thought. I read the answers first strange I know but when I read the question it fell into place rather than the otherway round. Good luck

drivingtheory4all.co.uk/Mobi … PC&first=Y

Been using this one to practice for Mod2 test.
Well worth the money!

I have that program it’s good just the initial cpc is more intense

All the questions on this exam are subjects taken from the book “Driving Goods Vehicles”. The problem is that the book is over 300 pages long.

On the plus side this exam does replace spending 35 hours in a classroom which Pre 97 licence holders have to do instead.

My advice for this exam is to read the case study carefully. Then read a question and see if you know the answer without looking at the 4 choices. If your answer is 1 of the 4 you have most likely got it correct. If you don’t confidently know the answer to a question then make your best judgement call and mark the question for review at the end. Quite often the answer to 1 question appears in a later case study.

You will need to get 40/50 correct to pass. In our experience this test causes the most problems of the entire LGV process so plenty of studying drivingtheory4all.co.uk is highly advisable as you cannot proceed to the Module 4 without it.

Digit369:
Some one told me that it’s the equivalent of an a level might just be pulling my leg./quote]

Clearly they’ve never done an A Level.

Mod 2 is easy. There’s a pane on the left containing a case study. Text and a picture of a lorry. Goes something like:

"John is starting a job delivering sand. He has been given this 18t tipper. He secures a sheet over the top of the load.

John crashes into a bridge on the way to his drop. He phones the police.

On his way back, John has to stop to rest as he has driven for 4.5 hours."

Q: Why does John use a sheet?
Q: Put an X on the load area of this truck (picture of a truck)
Q: Where would John find the height of his vehicle?
Q: Why did John call the police?
Q: What must he remember to do at his drop?
Q: Why does John stop to rest?
Q: How many times a decade (on average) do Jupiter, Saturn, and Voyager one line up on a transect of the earth’s magnetic poles?

Something like that anyway. Easy stuff (says the guy who failed his Mod 1.)