Infringments _ how far back can they go

hi lads
anybody in the know how far back vosa can charge you with past infringments
cheers

On the road check 28 days, its a bit different if they will call to check at the depot. This means much deeper

How deep can they go back
For fines :cry:

FFS Your card can store months worth of infringements if your a repeat offender then u can expect a hefty bill, If however you have minor infringements not very often then they may well jus let you off depends. Also unless you give them reason they may not even stop you so makes no difference what is on your card. Chill da fuq out will ya :wink:

For regular infringements, insufficient rest or break, exceeding driving time for example, it’s 6 months due to time bar statute however for anything involving falsification of records or fraud it’s 2 years or possibly more, I can’t quite remember.

CAMARON:
hi lads
cheers

Is this a wind up??

Apologies if not but you have asked this question and been told the answer over and over again across about 4 different forum topics.

tmcassett:

CAMARON:
hi lads
cheers

Is this a wind up??

Apologies if not but you have asked this question and been told the answer over and over again across about 4 different forum topics.

don’t think he believes anyone …the easiest way forward for the OP is pop along to DVAS hand yourself in … fess up to all your sins then in 6yrs time come back and tell us how you really need soap on a rope :unamused:

nick2008:

tmcassett:

CAMARON:
hi lads
cheers

Is this a wind up??

don’t think he believes anyone …the easiest way forward for the OP is pop along to DVAS hand yourself in … fess up to all your sins then in 6yrs time come back and tell us how you really need soap on a rope :unamused:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

CAMARON calm down its no big deal fella :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

CAMARON:
hi lads
cheers

Hauliers are only required to keep records of tachos for 12 months. So I wouldn’t consider yourself clear until a year after the event.

Conor:

CAMARON:
hi lads
cheers

Hauliers are only required to keep records of tachos for 12 months. So I wouldn’t consider yourself clear until a year after the event.

Two years if they are used to track the WTD.

tmcassett:

CAMARON:
hi lads
cheers

Is this a wind up??

Got to be but I think a lot of posts on here are wind up’s, it would appear a lot of drivers havent a clue, know very little about tacho rules. And have not got a clue on how to get from a to b, and as for using there initiative well forget it. Thats the impression you get reading some posts.

wheelnutt:

Conor:

CAMARON:
hi lads
cheers

Two years if they are used to track the WTD.

20 odd years if you listen to my X :wink:

tmcassett:

CAMARON:
hi lads
cheers

Is this a wind up??

This camaron fella must stare at his keyboard thinking what crap he can spout out next,or hes propper thick :confused:

^^^ or both

Driver-Once-More:
^^^ or both

if it is both you gotta give him some credit :unamused:

knuckle draggin at its finest