infringements

Alcpone:
Is it a grey Xโ€™ish reg merc your driving? Got a feeling it might well be :wink:

:unamused: :unamused: Eh havent the foggiest idea what your on about alcpone.im driving all kinds of lorries at the minute mate so think your feeling is slightly wrong. :laughing: :laughing:

i have had 2 infringments in last 6 weeks
one for driving 5 hours without a break
and one for driving 6 hours with only a 30 minute break
do i need to worry

villa:
i have had 2 infringments in last 6 weeks, one for driving 5 hours without a break and one for driving 6 hours with only a 30 minute break
do i need to worry

yes :laughing: the firing squad are being briefed :sunglasses: at the ground, right now! :smiley: do you require a blindfold? :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: VOSA, VOSA, VOSA, VOSA :wink:

villa:
do i need to worry

Under what circumstances did they come about ?

villa:
do i need to worry

Depends on the circumstances, youโ€™re not going to get locked up but unless thereโ€™s a good reason for running so much over your driving time you may get fined if you get stopped within 28 days of the offences .

Some people fret about nothing. If you are naughty on purpose you go to court, get fined/jailed. If you make a few genuine mistakes you get a bollocking. Lots of genuine mistakes, means your a numpty.

villa:
do i need to worry

.when you next time will be see VOSA at road you stop volluntary hand up ang go ask to VOSA.JUST TAKED IN YOU BAG bread,pudding,mineral water.they can sent you to prison up to life sentence. :smiley: :smiley:

Andrejs:

villa:
do i need to worry

.when you next time will be see VOSA at road you stop volluntary hand up ang go ask to VOSA.JUST TAKED IN YOU BAG bread,pudding,mineral water.they can sent you to prison up to life sentence. :smiley: :smiley:

life sentence? Not enough. Bring back hanging.

happysack:

Andrejs:

villa:
do i need to worry

life sentence? Not enough. Bring back hanging.

Burnt at the stake, shot, hung, drawn and quartered then shot againโ€ฆTwice

Terry T:

villa:
do i need to worry

Under what circumstances did they come about ?

first one i was stuck in long jam on M4 and could get off to pull over
2nd one i had 30 minute break and moved bay but forgot to put it on for another half hour
then i drove down a hill at 60 mph , overspeed warning came on , and i didnt press OK
cos i read on this forum that if you dont press OK for the first overspeed and leave it on
you can do several more overspeeds at 65 mph but only the first one shows up on your tacho records
so anyway
because of that when i had done 4.5 hours driving with only 30 minute break
the tacho didnt flash at 4 hours 15 mins to warn me
so i carred on driving for 2 more hours not knowing i hadnt had enough break
because i hadnt okayed the first overspeed warning
fingers crossed i wont get stopped by vosa in the next 28 days
so can i ask after 28 days am i in the clear and ok to have a few more infringments

villa:
so can i ask after 28 days am i in the clear and ok to have a few more infringments

I thought it was 6 months personally.

Gembo:

villa:

VOSA can go back 6 months which is easily picked up at a roadside check with a digicard because they hold well over 6 months of data

Why would anyone want to be able to pick up more infringments?

ROG:

Gembo:

villa:

VOSA can go back 6 months which is easily picked up at a roadside check with a digicard because they hold well over 6 months of data

yep, was certainly my understanding on the subject.

Driver-Once-More:
Why would anyone want to be able to pick up more infringments?

Its a new loyalty scheme VOSA just started :laughing: