Infringements ....

How long do they print out for?
Currently parked up for night and have just done a printout, which I am studying because I forgot to buy a newspaper … the truck has an obvious 5, however I only have 2, both from April. As a matter if personal pride, when will these stop being shown on a printout?
Not that bothered, just wondering :slight_smile:

You should of had a infringement sheet to sign off your TM for the April one for defo, you only need to provide 28 days worth on the road side for Mr DVSA.

They can go further back if they come for a visit, but they will be checking everything then and they would need good reason to do that I would of thought. I wouldn’t lose any sleep over it!

My understanding is that your card holds a specific number of events, if you do a lot of mode changes it won’t last nearly as long as if you’re a lazy trunker :grimacing:

espresso:
How long do they print out for?
Currently parked up for night and have just done a printout, which I am studying because I forgot to buy a newspaper … the truck has an obvious 5, however I only have 2, both from April. As a matter if personal pride, when will these stop being shown on a printout?
Not that bothered, just wondering :slight_smile:

Do a printout and see how far back it’ll let you go .

I’ve still got some in my card from a truck I gave up 2 years ago. And I’d had it for 12 months then

I think the OP is referring to the 5 at the bottom of the print out, which show vehicle infringements not driver, like power interuptions, security breaches and such like.
Those 5 never disappear, they do get replaced with recent vehicle tacho problems though.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=117863

espresso:
which I am studying because I forgot to buy a newspaper

Surely to God you’ve got something else to read? :slight_smile:

Please please please please go and get a life. I like trucknet, I post on here (obviously) and I enjoy a lot of posts too, but these sorts of “who what when why where” posts are ridiculous!