Infringement

Look what happened to that giant gentleman of colour in the film The Shawshank redemption, he was an American driver and he got frazzled in to a bacon frazzle for being two minutes over time driving for the Ford American trucking corporation , it’s not worth the electric chair of which the DVSA enforcement unit in Staffordshire dispatch their miscreant foreign lorry drivers.
If you drive past their checkpoint on the M6 , their truck and belongings have been there for years and memorials for the fried drivers.
Locals reported a surge in electricity when they do the wicked dead .

robroy:

TheUncaringCowboy:

barrycrosby1978:
Nothing will happen just get a copy of infringement which you sign possibly get a telling off from dvsa if you get stopped if it happens again and it’s out of your control ie accident etc. Just get a printout of your tachograph for the day and write an explanation on the back incase you get stopped you shouldn’t get a fine for this unless you get some little jumped up dictator on a power trip

Sent from my SM-J330FN using Tapatalk

You will not get a “telling off” from DVSA, you do not need a tachograph printout and you will never get a fine.

+1.
I know the o/p is a new driver, but all this type of crap is not worth bothering your arse about.
Ffs :unamused: …The job is bad but not THAT bad, enough for drivers to fall into the trap (that is set for them by many operators :unamused: ) to think the world is going to end for them if they go over their time by a few minutes…and especially stuff to do with [zb] WTD !! (which is complete ■■■■■■■■ anyway :unamused: )
DVSA are only interested in the ■■■■ takers who flaunt the rules with complete disregard, not the guy who makes a trivial and genuine mistake whilst doing his job.
95% of VOSA/DVSA guys that have pulled me have been fine and polite as long as you are the same with them. :bulb:

@O/P…Crap happens in this job, you know that, they know that,.
The job has not has not got so bad YET where you are going to get nicked for every trivial thing you do wrong on your card.
Just try your best to keep in with the ridiculously over complicated rules and regs they have set you, the best you can, …it has always worked for me anyway. :bulb:

I think this type of ‘fear’ amongst drivers today is caused by these up their own arse type firms who have these jumped up clowns doing…‘‘debriefing’’ :unamused: after a shift, who in reality know the far end of f.all about the job in real terms.
They fill drivers heads with all sorts of crap telling them ‘‘How wrong it is’’ to do this that and the other on their cards. :unamused:

Believe it or not i got a disciplinary from my old work place because apparently i wasnt taking the correct break on WTD think it was three times in total. They then wanted me to drive between yards with card out shunting brick a mile down the road. Told them shove there job that day.

Sent from my PAR-TL20 using Tapatalk

Waldini1985, the court has come to conclusion in this serious case and the sentence will be cleaning the drivers toilet block by using only a toothbrush, if you saw Full Metal Jacket , the soldier eventually flipped and shot his platoon sergeant, I hope that doesn’t happen in this matter.
If it happens again, except a lengthy custodial sentence.

The absolute bell end i worked for until friday was forever wanting explanations if i had gone over by 1 minute and if he didn’t like your answer he’d go on and and on and on…