Infringement WTD

Yesterday i worked from 4:45 took a 16min break at 07:12am then worked until 11:11am took another 30min break finished work at 18:32 so a 13hr and 4min shift
but looked on tachomaster and i have a WTD infringement for working over 6hr

am i right in thinking that after 9hrs your break have to total 45min ?

many thanks

Also would have been finished a 4pm but had a flat tire at Oxford services would this class as a unforeseen circumstance

You should of had 30 mins , lot of drivers fall into the trap 15 mins is ok

You worked more then 6 hours without a 15minute break

Should have had another 15 by 1045am
445am -1045am is 6 hours

From 1141 when you finished your break until 1832 when you finished work is 6 hrs 51 mins. You shouldn’t work more than 6 hrs without a break. Hence the infringement.

Héraultais:
From 1141 when you finished your break until 1832 when you finished work is 6 hrs 51 mins. You shouldn’t work more than 6 hrs without a break. Hence the infringement.

This is the correct answer ^^

menace1:
445am -1045am is 6 hours

He had a break at 07.12 .

bald bloke:

Héraultais:

This is the correct answer ^^

Agreed

It is only an internal company infringement

Authorities not bothered

I do love when people come on here all cocky about the answer, when they’ve wrote something completely wrong :laughing:

Heraultais has the right answer

Work all that time…

And only want 15 minutes off? What a twonk.

FYI, you are not obliged to sign ANYTHING your company puts in front of you and that includes tacho/WTD/company infringements. Even when they say ‘it’s only for our records’ you’re still entitled to say ‘no thank you’.

in england we spell it tyre not tire

menace1:
445am -1045am is 6 hours

Even if your interpretation was right (which it isnt), he would have had till 11.01. He had a 16 minute break at 07.12.

dozy:

I’m glad to see that fine and court appearance made you brush up on your Tacho knowledge mate! :smiley:

Evil8Beezle:

dozy:

I’m glad to see that fine and court appearance made you brush up on your Tacho knowledge mate! :smiley: