Infringement - 1 minute

Hi,
At my work on a desktop tachomaster application there are no infringements on my card.
But I just noticed on my android phone (tachomaster mobile app) there is a working time infrigement - it says that I worked 1 minute over 6hrs period. I remember that situation - I pressed on break 2 seconds after the hour has changed.
So I have 2 questions:

1. Why there is a difference between tachmaster at work and on my phone?
  2. Is this serious offence - that 1 minute? May I get a penalty for that?

Thx.

Luke81:
2. Is this serious offence - that 1 minute? May I get a penalty for that?

Thx.

Not from any official but the company might want you to sign for it - it will remain an internal company thing

That’s it. It’s all over, hand in your driving license all your categories will be removed.

On a serious note you may get a infringement letter from your company/agency. That’s about it, I really wouldn’t lose sleep over it, it’s really not a issue.

Thx. But isn’t it weird that there’s no infringements on tachomaster at work (I downloaded my card today) and there is infringement on my tachomaster mobile application…?

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

Luke81:
Thx. But isn’t it weird that there’s no infringements on tachomaster at work (I downloaded my card today) and there is infringement on my tachomaster mobile application…?

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

Nope not really as there could be a slight time difference that is all

When worked agency was stopped by VOSA ( was then btw few years ago ) he noticed I drove several different vehicles did ask me about it as he wasn’t sure if had enough rest but realised too many changes in vehicles ( 1 of the vehicles I drove recently the time was out by 3 min )

If the computer at work isn’t showing an infringement there’s no reason why you should be given one.

If I remember correctly the Tachomaster programme has a feature where you can turn on or off the the WTD compliance check, if it’s turned off on the works computer it would explain why there’s a difference.
On the other hand I could be wrong about that :wink:

Luke81:
Is this serious offence - that 1 minute? May I get a penalty for that?

No it’s not serious and no you won’t get a penalty for it.

Lube up and bend over over, it won’t hurt…

MUCH! :grimacing:

(Just sign the Bollox paperwork and forget it… :unamused:)

Evil is being kind about this - most companies dont use any lube! :open_mouth:

Only had one company give a monkeys about WTD any worked for a lot under agency. One I worked for fulltime tild me to ignore it completely and that was the H&S bloke!

WTD is not the same as EU driving hours regulations and has no penalties, fines etc.

Unless your lucky or dont do multidrop, you’ll have a few minor driving hours infringments within the first year, or per week, so dont fret. :slight_smile:

Maybe something to do with the settings on your app version. Some tacho analysis software will give an option of ignoring poa in wtd calcs.

Sent from my D2403 using Tapatalk