Info wanted on steve driver uk haulier

does anyone know if the above named haulier has a website saw a article afew years back in one of the truck mags about them they have these t bonnetted iveco vans with sleeper cabs and pull a trailer behind the van total weight about 3 ton?? i know they have a tacho in them are they car or class 2 licence■■?
website location pics any info appreciated

scaniaman2006:
does anyone know if the above named haulier has a website saw a article afew years back in one of the truck mags about them they have these t bonnetted iveco vans with sleeper cabs and pull a trailer behind the van total weight about 3 ton?? i know they have a tacho in them are they car or class 2 licence■■?
website location pics any info appreciated

He’s no relation that I’m aware of, but I do know he does come from the Staffordshire area,

cheers davey mike at truckersworld had this pic i’m gonna text him later for some more info

here’s another pic :wink:

It would be a C1 + E. The C1 denotes a vehicle of more than 3.5 tons, but below 7.5 tons (so therefore a 7.5 ton license) and the E denotes a trailer that weighs more than 750kg as long as the train weight is no more than 12 tons.

If the prime mover was below 3.5 tons, it would require a B + E license.
The B denoting a vehicle of no more than 3.5 tons and the E denoting a trailer of more than 750kg.

So, to clarify, no LGV license required.

Looking at the pictures, and you saying they need tachos, I’d guess it would need a C1 + E. Which, if you passed your car test after 1st January 1997, you would need to aquire a seperate license for with its own driving test.

Hope this helps.