Info on boyle transport

hi all anyone know anything about boyle transport, what their like to work for and if their set uk drivers on?

as far as im aware the british drivers take there trucks home, my dads mate did from central region i know they have glasgow based drivers. there work is mainly uk-italy-uk or uk-germany-uk i believe. they have good kit as well

cheers pal i’ve filled in there online application just wondering how they run things. Is the pay any good do you know?

ask greg50 sure he used to work for them :wink:

im not sure, it was a couple of years ago the guy stopped doing it. i haven’t spoken to him in sometime

I was offered a job about 3 years ago. Glasgow-italy.
“If you do 2 a week, you can earn as much as £500” he said.

I didn’t stop laughing for days. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

worked for boyle good takle cos u need it not for the lazy

Hard hard work, good motors.

Where exactly is their depot in Glasgow/Lanarkshire?

What is the pay?

Dunno if it’s still the same but Boyles used to be bent as a nine bob note and paid trip money. Not so much ‘not a job for the lazy’ as not a job for the sane…

fozzie:
ask greg50 sure he used to work for them :wink:

never worked for them fozzie.
but i was down in italy last week.i met a few boyle drivers.
they are all running legit.
one guy,an englishman who lives in scotland.
i met him in habay truckstop,he was having a 45 hr break.
i never asked what the money was like.
they seem happy enough.
the days of running night and day are gone.
i would hate to be starting into continental driving now.
the digi card has the game ruined.
i have no wish to do day and night shifts,but i had to stp last night at the hollies,i had 30 mins left and wouldnt make liverpool.
waste 9 hours in a truck for the sake of one and a half hours drive.
i was just doing a trip which i did enjoy to italy.

cheers for all your replies i’m just thinking off companies searching for them and emailing them, seeing as i got the bad news for the seventh time today been laid off just hoping someone has a job. :unamused:

i was about to ask the same question but i spoke to 2 local drivers up my way who worked for them last year and they reckoned trip money for wages and hard going when abroad, they both jacked it…

Were running flat out till a few week ago, when VOSA Captured a few at Penrith. think at least 1 or 2 had to get the train home.
As far as I am aware they all had to have new Tacho’s fitted. Now they are running up and down the road at 90Km.
Brother did a few week for them, it’s crap TRIP money.

ANDY1961:
Where exactly is their depot in Glasgow/Lanarkshire?

What is the pay?

His motor’s are in the yard ufd used in cambuslang, and as previously said, he pays by the trip

tn member airfreight works for them. he has put a post up on an italian trip in the photos section on here…

Just done a trip to Italy for them and everything was run 100% legal,time off,hours worked etc.
Its good kit and I think you have to give them credit for still running down to these places when our European cousins have taken to doing most of the work.
Seems to me a case of the “they used to do this or my mate,brother,uncle heard that they run bent and pay ■■■■ money”

:blush:

thanks for the replies don’t think they’ve got anything not heard out from them. Can’t wait for this recession to lift so there’s some work. :confused: