Info about GBA Services?

Didn’t find any info so started new post.

Can anyone provide some insider information about GBA Services - how are they to work for ?
gbaservices.com/

According to advertisement 60 per day + 40 Night out Class 2 Tramping PAYE - “Immigrant Transfer…” (European)
Seen their trucks sleeping in lay bys near airports and dual carriageways - I gues no pay for services etc then… :slight_smile:

Thanks,

According to this, they are offering £110 a day, INCLUDING night-out money and bonus, and that’s for double-manning.

gbaservices.com/contact-gba/job-page/

They’re having a laugh.

kyk:
Didn’t find any info so started new post.

Can anyone provide some insider information about GBA Services - how are they to work for ?
gbaservices.com/

According to advertisement 60 per day + 40 Night out Class 2 Tramping PAYE - “Immigrant Transfer…” (European)
Seen their trucks sleeping in lay bys near airports and dual carriageways - I gues no pay for services etc then… :slight_smile:

Thanks,

I used to work for them, several years ago, no they don’t pay for parking ,unless they deem it necessary ,they still do double manned work, the pay isn’t good for what you do, they used to have a bonus scheme that i never earned,(Because i’m not a yes man) if work ever dried up ,it was a case of go in and wash vehicles and hang around all day for your £60 with the possibility of being given a double manned job out to Europe at 3-4pm , if you refused it, then you got put at the bottom of the que , or you could sit at home and not get paid, Also they are quick to take money out of your wages for vehicle damage, up to £500 per claim,( company insurance excess)

Now he has more motors has a few frigo’s too, no bling not even a couple of decent spot lights on a bar on his trucks , My advice avoid,

Agree with tommy… I use to work for them one word ■■■■■

I pass their yard regularly. They have a load of lhd Sprinters - there always seem to be fellas sleeping in them!

I expected bad but sounds a bit worse than even I expected :smiley:

thanks

cargocargocargo:
I pass their yard regularly. They have a load of lhd Sprinters - there always seem to be fellas sleeping in them!

yeah the LHD sprinters are driven by the Poles he has working for him, they have a office/depot in Poland these days,
I always joked that GBA was the British equivalent of willi betz, turns out i wasn’t that far off