Industrial Latex

Does any driver out there remember Industrial Latex,from Heywood,Manchester or Rochdale area?

Black and white Volvo’s,doubt they are still operating now?

Take it easy,

David :slight_smile:

Industrial Latex still operating they have a place in Burns Mill Manchester Street Heywood & also @ Greengate Middleton Greater Manchester.These are off there web site.Dont see the trucks around though like you used too.
If you go onto uklorryphotos(a mapgroupcollection)@fotopic.net there are some photos on there.

Well done Stanfield,thats the right outfit,different colour scheme,different motors,a collegue of mine left Humber McVeigh’s Salford and went on with them,I think they had 2 F88’s at the time.

Regards,

David :smiley:

5thwheel:
Well done Stanfield,thats the right outfit,different colour scheme,different motors,a collegue of mine left Humber McVeigh’s Salford and went on with them,I think they had 2 F88’s at the time.

Regards,

I have seen the trailers on the Dover ferry occasionally but not so many as was already said. I have tipped in their place a few times though with polymer from Harco / Synthomer

Here you go 5thwheel,Called passed today and got these parked in there depot at Greengate Middleton,couldnt get to tanks so its units only sorry.

JOHN

Thanks Stanfield,I notice the logo and writing is still in black!

Thanks for your efforts.

Take it easy,

Rgds,

Knew a fella who went to IL when they ran the F88’s out of Heywood, Dave Gauhgran, he worked with his brothers Billy & Barry at Courtaulds Transport Dept; on Greengate when I was in the traffic office there. What is really strange is that a driver called Vic Mathews who drove for Courtaulds back in the early 70’s left to work with his brother who was just starting up as Mathews Transport running out of Middleton Junction :exclamation: I know it’s the same same company who now run out of the old Courtaulds place because the truck livery is more or less the same :question: I wonder if he is still part of Mathews Transport :question: :question: And also wonder if DG is still around with IL :question: :question:
Regards
Dave Penn;

Hi Dave…Mathews Transport are still there I was going to stop and take some photos when I got the Ind Latex ones but was in a bit of an hurry but will try again this week
John