Industrial Estate Corby safe?

Someone know if the Industrial Estate Earlstrees in Corby is safe for parking there in the night, or is it one of this places where are a lot of problems with diesel thieves and slashed curtains?

think it ok alot of trucks park by asda on that estate as mcdonalds etc close by.

I work out of a yard round there I can tell you the council have gone on a bit of a double yellow lines bender recently there’s not as much space as there used to be close to the pubs/greggs/subway bit. Diesel fairies i’d say no better or worse than anywhere else. As said above if night outing round there i’d go somewhere by ASDA rather than amongst the factories

I park round the back of the retail park where the asda is I think there is a boots and b&m and halfords there? Can’t really remember but didnt hear a peep although I think there is a railway line beside it?

I always try get parked beside 24hr asdas etc for toilet and possible fast WiFi access. Been great so far except asda at Workington I ended up parking next to ■■■■■■. (Travelers) , again was a quiet night and nothing tampered with lol

The road at the back of Asda is the Agromex (PL) unofficial local depot

Thanks for the informations…i´ve been there a lot of times, but only for short drop and never for overnight parking…
Im sure will be late in the evening at monday when i´m there and ive a drop there thuesday morning.
Maybe i will have a look alternatively at the Truckstop in Alconbury after a place before i go to corby…

Courier road at the rear of Asda’s where the Agromex lorries park opposite the gates to the service yard so lorries delivering legitimately to the likes of Poundland etc. have to drive over the footway and the verge wrecking it. Really helpful not!!!
No wonder councils are restricting lorry parking. Agromex’s free parking is not free to the people of Corby as they will be footing the bill for the highway verge and footway repairs, liberty taking free loaders.

Silverwolve:
Thanks for the informations…i´ve been there a lot of times, but only for short drop and never for overnight parking…
Im sure will be late in the evening at monday when i´m there and ive a drop there thuesday morning.
Maybe i will have a look alternatively at the Truckstop in Alconbury after a place before i go to corby…

You could try Brampton Hut, £11 to park, Maccy De onsite, but no washing facilities to speak off, so shower 1st :wink:

I’ve sent you a PM too :wink:

i went to a warehouse in McCorby last week…seems like the Scots have been replaced by Poles :astonished:

smiggy123:
think it ok alot of trucks park by asda on that estate as mcdonalds etc close by.

Yup, I’ve parked there dozens of times without problems.

It’s safe enough. Never heard of any bother and I live 5 minutes down the road

eddie snax:

Silverwolve:

You could try Brampton Hut, £11 to park, Maccy De onsite, but no washing facilities to speak off, so shower 1st :wink:

There is a pub on the services too :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Park on Brunel Road when loading at ADM. No bother so far

tango boy:

eddie snax:

Silverwolve:

There is a pub on the services too :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Well that’s a bonus :wink: , don’t drink hardly in the week so hadn’t noticed, but as hot as it been recently, then excemptions have been made :wink: