INDUCTION

Been for an induction this morning with a local company passed with flying colours half way through the test he asked me to pull over on the left as i did he corrected me that i must keep two hands on the wheel while im driving,no time for a ■■■ then was my reply,he didnt like that reply hahahahahaha

lol bet he liked that “■■■ break” you get job then pal :smiley:

agency self employed gunna get in touch currently working at NFT pulling fridges okay it will do for time being wanna get back over the water,or as far away from this country as possible

madmanjay:
Been for an induction this morning with a local company passed with flying colours half way through the test he asked me to pull over on the left as i did he corrected me that i must keep two hands on the wheel while im driving,no time for a ■■■ then was my reply,he didnt like that reply hahahahahaha

Two hands on the wheel. :open_mouth: how am I suppose to drink my tea and eat my dinner as well as surf the net on my phone. :stuck_out_tongue: :laughing:

pavaroti:
Two hands on the wheel. :open_mouth: how am I suppose to drink my tea and eat my dinner as well as surf the net on my phone. :stuck_out_tongue: :laughing:

Not to forget the odd knuckle shuffle and wave at the spotters on the bridges :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

In some parts of the world a ■■■ means something else entirely.Take care out there,

brados:

pavaroti:

Not to forget the odd knuckle shuffle and wave at the spotters on the bridges :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

And not to mention changing gear in a non auto vehicle, or other things that crop up during driving such as switching lights on.