Indeed...........

Anyone had any experience using this job site.
Have just applied for a job at Simco via one of their ads on indeed. I know it is early days but I get emails everyday now with offers off agency’s which I’m not interested in ATM.

Is indeed just another method of hovering up the details of potential drivers for agencies or is a genuine job site.

Not at all.

My partner used the site to look for a job in her field, retail, when she moved to Wakefield from Telford, and she was successful.

Ken.

There are genuine adverts on there, got my current job from there.

Great.just a matter of waiting for a reply then…

Agencies are always advertising on all of the job websites as far as I can see. As others have said, there are genuine full time driving jobs posted on indeed from time to time, it’s just a matter of waiting :slight_smile:

While there are a lot of genuine adverts that can be applied for through there, I applied for a job on there for a place earlier this year that only accepted applications directly. They do trawl and post a lot up that you can’t actually apply for so would also assume a lot are closed and haven’t been removed.

If you post your CV on these sites then they do work, I know from experience, but you will get agencies trawling the sites as well so a simple ‘no thank you’ is all it needs and if you get emails then click on the ‘unsubscribe’ link (which should be there by law) or reply asking them to remove your details from their system.