Incorrect Provisional Licence issues

It seems there’s a number of provisional licences not being issued automatically with CE.

I have a line of communication with a senior person at DVLA who will look into this if I can provide a little more infol

All I need is your name and driver number. This will be sent through for investigation (even if you’ve got it corrected now) and will not be used for any other purpose. Please use the pm facility for this.

Let’s get this sorted before it gets out of hand!

Many thanks, Pete S :laughing: :laughing:

Do you have a private line to the Whitehouse as well [emoji23]

Good old DVLA. Good to know your still helping people even in retirement.

Sent from my CPH2173 using Tapatalk

Do you have a private line to the Whitehouse as well

Haha. Not quite!! But I do have direct contact with folks who matter within DVSA and DVLA. And, used correctly, this is good for all.

Pete S :laughing: :laughing:

Hi Pete,

Will message you shortly.

Surprising number of replies so far - especially as this is Christmas. But it’s an important matter so folks are responding. If you have an issue with not being granted CE provisional on a post- Nov 15th licence grant, please pm you name and driver number. You will be added to the list that will hit the minister’s desk at the end of the holiday. I am assured this will be dealt with.

Your data will not be used for any other purpose.

Happy Christmas all, Pete S :laughing: :laughing:

Hi Pete, maybe you can help this guy out. His license entitlements are all over the place.

Thanks

trucknetuk.com/phpBB/viewto … 327db5e1e0

Does this affect people who got their provisional before 15th November who only have the email from extra provisional for their C+E entitlement?

Does this affect people who got their provisional before 15th November who only have the email from extra provisional for their C+E entitlement?

No. If you have the email from DVLA and the original request (these can be on a phone or other device) then you’re fine and your licence record will be updated in the normal way once their is some activity eg passing your test or changing address.

The issue in hand is folks applying after 15th Nov who should automatically receive CE provisional. But it’s not always happening.

Pete S :laughing: :laughing:

Is this a problem to me?

I applied for C provisional last July and due to the glacier pace of the DVLA medical section got my provisional through last month which only had C provisional entitlement.

I intend to train direct to class 1 so I just email the extra provisional email and got the automated reply

jonathan_dyane:
I intend to train direct to class 1 so I just email the extra provisional email and got the automated reply

Print it out and keep it with you (BOTH your e-mail AND the reply).