Incident report form

First of all hello everyone, my name is Tom and I’m new to this forum. I have a little bump with company lorry on company yard recently, I hit the yellow barrier with my bumper. There was no third party involved in it, and the damage is worth about 600 pounds. Our yard is not safe pleace to drive because of amount of vehicles in it (boss merge another company to our little building and yard recently). Now they want me to filling up standard accident form, plus a non standard Ryders Incydent Report Form

-which clearly state that they want my personal details, driving licence and so on…and send it to CUE database (database used by all insurers including car insureres) If I sign this form I’ll have to disclose this little bump to my car and bike insurance I presume? I’ve had a few minor incidents before as I work for them for past 9 years and I never had to filling that kind of forms. Have you guys seen that kinds of forms before…maybe is the standard procedure? I wondering what choice do I have If I do not sign this, are they going to sack me or what?
Many thanks for interest
Tom