in demand ?

all of a sudden agency’s are calling i have told them i can only work one day a fortnight as i have a full time job mon–fri so said can do every other Sunday (double time ) after six months of hardly doing any the last four weeks they are calling me all the time phoned me sat,11am ,said i cant work tomorrow sorry, oh ok ,5pm the same night an other girl from the place calls me asking me to work sunday said i can only do every other Sunday …oh ok …then Sunday 5pm she calls me again can you work tomorrow ?..no i said whats going on why all the calls she said got loads of work …i said it might be worth chucking my job and doing the agency full time but the money is crap £8 an hour week days for driving an artic ,i am on £11 an hour for a forklift i said if you get any work in and the pay is about £10 an hour give me a shout …i will make a note of that she said wont be holding my breath

good news :smiley:

which neck of the woods you at? im thinking about doing every other weekend again…been nearly a year now as f/t job was getting too much…but think can manage a 6th day every other weekend…

is the increase in work due to fast approachign xmas u think? but cant really see how that would have impact given its 3 months away!

hi i am in the liverpool area