In day's of old,when knights were bold

As I’m off sick at the mo I’ve been flicking thru some of my old Truck and T&D mags and scanned a few pics.
Some are relevant to posts on various threads,some aren’t.

A couple of Prior Freight DAF’s from an LDD trip to the M/E

The caption say’s it all.

Middle East spec Bedford TM.

This was obviously after the legendary ■■■■ Snow finished with Astran.I did hear several years ago that ■■■■ was running a pub somewhere in the Suffolk area before he passed away.

Another LDD story on a trip to Greece.

Whatever happened to Lowe’s of Paddock Wood?They used to be a regular sight on the roads of Europe.

Someone mentioned in a post about this MAN and an LDD.It was actually owned by an O/D who ran it in Beresford’s colours.

Another LDD,pic taken alongside the quay in Zeebrugge.

I still see the odd Sammy Jones tanker on the road,but nothing like in the numbers that they once ran.

This is an interesting pic taken from an advert.Plenty of old motors there!

And lastly,one for Rikki.

Can’t see the second pic (maybe you can?) so here it is again…

Is it my eyes or is that on both trucks :question:

Good Memories Keith

Thanks for the Prior pics,

The legend ■■■■ Snow not looking as respectable as in your pic KW
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Great pic`s KW keep em coming.

:smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :sunglasses:

Thanks for the pics KW, please sir can we have some more?? :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Wheel Nut:
Good Memories Keith

Thanks for the Prior pics,

The truck in the pic was driven by Lawrence Kiely,who if I remember rightly used to write some articles in Trucking International.

some great pics there kw keep em coming mate :laughing:

Here’s a pic of an F.B.Atkins Fiat 170 (lovely motor in it’s day) on another LDD.

This was a glimpse of an EST calender…

I remember seeing this Mack on the road…

These are from a very interesting three part story of an LDD to Jordan…

And back in the day’s before ‘political correctness’ you used to see quite a glimpse of the female form in Truck in various ad’s…
the one on the right must be keen on fishing.I mean why else would she be wearing those waders? :open_mouth:

up a bit,left a bit…FIRE! Nice pic of Anne’s assets :wink:

and in some of them there was even exposure of the,uhm! nippular area :blush:

Now I’m off to sort out some more…

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: these really are top pics :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: