In Cab Light Display

See quite a few trucks at night with illuminated led signs above the bunk, lighting up the cab mostly make of truck, ie, DAF,VOLVO etc. Anyone know where to get these from and can you get other designs apart from truck names :question:

Lymm truckshop used to sell em.

Hmmm, landfill for the masses lovingly crafted by Chinese children? That’ll get the economy going…

Grateful that I haul stuff that people need opposed to the ship’s captain that lugs such tat around the globe for what?

governor, i think this is the stuff your after, hope this helps
trucklitelogos.com/micsellaneous.html

bungle:
'…trucklitelogos.com/micsellaneous.html…’

Groan …this years ‘happening’ (& energy sapping) furry dice - contributing to five minutes of transient happiness for the knob with the glare in the cab but diddly-squit to road safety, courtesy & civility?

Why do they have those illuminated signs (scania , volvo ) in the back there cabs are they that forgetfull of which make they drive :confused: and then a rope light around the seat sad just so sad :frowning: :frowning:

CRISPY:
Why do they have those illuminated signs (scania , volvo ) in the back there cabs are they that forgetfull of which make they drive :confused: and then a rope light around the seat sad just so sad :frowning: :frowning:

Totally agree and before anyone asks - no i am not jealous :unamused:

have to say i’m not a fan of them either, even worse are the rope lights across dash! :imp:
tho obviously some folks love em…

CRISPY:

they’re probably scared of the dark :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Groan …this years ‘happening’ (& energy sapping) furry dice - contributing to five minutes of transient happiness for the knob with the glare in the cab but diddly-squit to road safety, courtesy & civility?

they’re probably scared of the dark

Oh wow,the usual predictable response!!! :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:
Why do people always have to whinge when somebody asks a simple question about putting lights etc… in their cab■■?
It’s getting just a little bit boring now.
You lot don’t want to have them…thats fine,but don’t be whinging if someone else does.

baz.snn:
‘…Oh wow,the usual predictable response!!! :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: …Why do people always have to whinge ■■?..’

Sure …perhaps also note the measure of those responses ie, lacking a glut of pointless exclamation marks, question marks, smileys etc. They don’t make a desire for landfill-tat any more attractive.

Was looking to see if i could get a football one “West Ham Utd” go along with my “Hammers” plate on the front of cab, along with the Blue rope light across the screen :wink:

Just out curriuosity are theses things legal?
i was always under the assumtion you could only show white light facing forwards ?