In cab light board

Has any one got a in cab led board fitted to back wall in cab if so how have you got it attached cheers

Probably with ■■■■, same way as the frilly curtains are fixed up…

I’m guessing

sphotos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-a … 6452_n.jpg
we just put the top of the lightboard behind the lining at the top and used one of the lining fixing things at the bottom hasnt moved yet but only been in a week :sunglasses:

Was thinking Velcro but in sure it will come off ill have a look Monday when I get back in and see

hodgeR500:
Has any one got a in cab led board fitted to back wall in cab if so how have you got it attached cheers

And more importantly can you see through the windscreen at night with a ■■■■■■■ great lightboard behind you reflecting on it?

schrodingers cat:

hodgeR500:

And more importantly can you see through the windscreen at night with a [zb] great lightboard behind you reflecting on it?

It has a dimmer fitted

hodgeR500:

schrodingers cat:

hodgeR500:

And more importantly can you see through the windscreen at night with a [zb] great lightboard behind you reflecting on it?

It has a dimmer fitted

It will still reflect on the windscreen at night. :unamused:

hodgeR500:
It has a dimmer fitted

the driver :question:

I often see these guys with them that are parked overnight with the curtains open and these things left switched on :laughing: ,wtf is that all about ■■? :unamused:

Well if it distracts me to much ill take it out

hodgeR500:

Too late mate, you have come on here and actually confessed to having one, shame :smiling_imp: … 20 press ups, then sit in a dark corner and think about what you have done ,and we will never mention this again :laughing:

robroy:

hodgeR500:

Too late mate, you have come on here and actually confessed to having one, shame :smiling_imp: … 20 press ups, then sit in a dark corner and think about what you have done ,and we will never mention this again :laughing:

Haha done them now I’m sitting on the naughty step :slight_smile:

Depends on the weight of it and your truck model.

A couple of the boards I had were pretty hefty…you realize this entirely the first time you brake hard and it ain’t fixed properly and it hits you on the head or nearly flies through the windscreen! :blush:

I use the top bunk mounts/brackets and brass picture hanging wire to hang it down from the mounts so you haven’t drilled any holes in the truck. You can also do this at the bottom. Buy all the brass eyes and wires from B&Q…peanuts. Run the wire under the carpet/seat to the dash if no rear socket. If you have a dimmer screw/stick it behind/next to your seat so you can reach it without running of onto the hard shoulder. :wink: