In cab Chef

Have become a little more adventorous with my food choices recently…

Easy good food…

Get some diced chicken or pork and do a stir fry, cook it all in one pan taste fantastic and its done in 15 minutes!!!

Tonight I am cooking prawns with mediteranean style vegs!!! YUMMY

total cost of each meal?? Maximum £5.00!!!

Sounds nicer than “scammelled eggs” :smiley:

Warren T. Claim:
Sounds nicer than “scammelled eggs” :smiley:

LOL, omlette is easy enough too, :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

With “artic” roll for desert!

Warren T. Claim:
With “artic” roll for desert!

PMSL…not tonight, I am having strawberry cheesecake!!!

in cab cooking no thankyou
its for the miserable and miserly
its why the bon homme has gone from the job

hitch:
in cab cooking no thankyou
its for the miserable and miserly
its why the bon homme has gone from the job

Bah Humbug!!! :unamused: :unamused:
I aint miserable and I aint Miserly, :unamused: :wink: Just like to enjoy myself while out ENJOYING my job!

BBQ tonight, sirloin steak, minted lamb chops salad and a nice cold lager or 2, and no I aint cooking BBQ in cab… :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

clarky

fancy you having a bbq must be a hiab drivers thing theres 2 of us from our place parked up in monmouth tonight just had burgers hotdogs and a couple of cold lagers as we couldnt be bothered walking into town so the emergency instant bbq came out from the locker :smiley:

Good on you if your having a go at something different, i havent tried cab cooking myself, if my home cooking is anything to go by my cab would soon be a right mess :blush:

Cold dinners or takeaways for me :laughing:

If you are going to cook on the road might I suggest you use a MSA parking area? That way if you ■■■■ it up and get food poisoning the staff there will be very used to dealing with it? :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Warren T. Claim:
If you are going to cook on the road might I suggest you use a MSA parking area? That way if you [zb] it up and get food poisoning the staff there will be very used to dealing with it? :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Like they will help…they would just call the clampers and give you a double dose LMAO :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

yep i stop’d tday in sainsburys, i knew id be middle of nowhere tnite soo…

fresh meatballs with fresh pasta… £4.96

cant beat cooking for urself!! u know wat ur getting!! lol