in at the deep end.

Wheel Nut:
Fulani are West African sheep herders who are also known as Fula

is that West African for Welsh then :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Brit in Malta:
whats your point?
who gives a [zb] its a full time job with very good wages.

what they are trying to tell you while remaining within the bounds of legality is that many of these jack of all trades companies are later discovered to be fronts for other less legal activities, in other words be bloody careful and always chack the loads and do some very good visual inspections of the kit for little hidey holes

Vascoingles:

Wheel Nut:
Fulani are West African sheep herders who are also known as Fula

is that West African for Welsh then :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

ffs vas the fellow wan,ts some advice and all you can do is take the β– β– β– β–  out of us welsh. :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

he got his advice afterwards :laughing:

mentioning sheep just brings it out in me :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Vascoingles:
he got his advice afterwards :laughing:

mentioning sheep just brings it out in me :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

paul do you fancy comeing down to stay with me next july, i can take you to the royal welsh show in builth wells. beleive you me it,s better than any bag house bin spain. :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

I bet it is :laughing: must see if my passport is still valid

paul, our mate from the south is paked in holland on his way down from denmark. now you know what they have in holland. do you think he,s swinging the other way? :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

My point being that Malta is quite close to Mafia Country and they love a greenstick to deliver their β€œmerchandise”

Some of you earlier posts suggest that green is more than the colour of your old lorry,

There are loads of experienced drivers on this forum, many have twice my experience, don’t diss them :laughing:

Just trying to help…

Respect is king!!!

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=63403

Sorry if i sounded a little abrupt , 90% of businesses here in Malta have chains of company s Falco is a group i have seen what that do, I will be checking everything to the best of my ability.
thay have the Lidl contract so i think i will be hauling supermarket stuff i had a week here with a local driver all the trailers had in was cakes and italian foods. :confused:

well i will be going to find out just where and what i will be doing later today so i will have a good idea,

hello everyone , im new to the site and would appreciate some advice , im planning to move to malta within the next 2 months . can anyone suggest some companies that require drivers , i have all my licences but am wondering if i can use my uk licence , or will i have to reset my tests in malta . thankyou

Deedee, welcome to the trucknet forums. You could try sending the chap and email, see the icon under his / her user name.

I would imagine he is being kept quite busy at the moment!!! :wink: :wink: …either that or he has got his arse welded into his chemical potty!!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Would love to see the look on a Zoll guards face if he opens the cab doorβ€¦β€œund vass iz diss”■■? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Gutten morgen,das ist einen shister thunder box,meine fuhrer.