imr transport

i see this outfit are advertising for drivers,anybody tell me what they are like please?

just looked at their website and they look like a professional outfit with a decent mixed fleet, but then looks can be deceiving.

Several of my mates have worked there over the years. Good tackle and good work… But not great money. Expect to take home around the low 400’s for a week away.

have done the odd day and the kit and work was pretty good compared to some!

Are we talking about the company from Coventry Lane in Nottingham with Blue/White trucks (near balloon houses)■■
Friend of mine works in same yard but for a different firm on vans and 7.5 tonners.
I would have said they’re a decent firm and I’ve asked a couple of times but got knocked back.
I don’t think they pay super top wages but then again I doubt you’ll ever get rich driving a lorry anyway.
Their equipment is in good order to be fair and I’d prefer to be there as opposed to certain firms in the area.

my dad worked for them in 2008
easy work descent wagons
wasnt great pay
out all week last time i knew

i went with him a far few times :smiley:

he had a daf xf 480 6x2 fj54rwl

Used to see a lad on for IMR in British Gypsum, East Leake everynight (Mon - Fri) he never had a bad word to say about them.

only done a couple of shifts for them but as already stated decent kit seemed pretty organised too.

dont know what the regular drivers got wages wise.