Improved Smilies or Like Buttons

Just seen a good point raised by Piston Broke about wanting a “like” button.

Is it possible?

Maybe just some extra smilies like BlackBerrys have? Pleeeze?

I don’t know if this is possible, as I’m not the most web-fluent person. :blush: :blush: :blush:

Good idea, seen a few posts that I dont comment on but like, bit like facebook. A dislike would be good too :laughing:

Eckyboy:
Good idea, seen a few posts that I dont comment on but like, bit like facebook. A dislike would be good too :laughing:

Absolutely, like and dislike is an even better idea.

Several times I’ve gone to click ‘like’ before I realise I’m not on facebook !!! I simple thumbs up and thumbs down should be possible on a forum such as this me thinks

I want a dancing bear smilie.

Hope this helps

An animated Scotsman in a kilt bearing his arse would be good.

I use a couple of other forums that have thumbs up or down symbols, it gives you the chance to either thank or report a poster which we already have.

I don’t condone the use of PM in forums as that doesn’t help the other users, unless it is of a confidential nature

I like the thumbs up and down idea :bulb:

To be fair, its been brought up many times before by others, long before me…I’m just the latest in a long line… :smiley:

switchlogic:
I want a dancing bear smilie.

Hope this helps

Wouldn’t you want a smiling or a scowling Bertie, Luke? :smiley:

Thumbs up or thumbs down maybe but ‘like’ and ‘dislike’ is a big NO from me.

This is not effin Facebook. In my experience of other forums, it just allows people to constantly ‘like’ things without actually offering anything new to the debate or offering an opinion of their own.

Just in case you think I’m a F*bk fan, I really ain’t peeps!

Never had an account and never intend to, never been past a search result on it so don’t know about similarities! :smiley:

Since this is a lorry drivers forum, can we have a “don’t really give a ■■■■” button as well? :wink:

gnasty gnome:
Since this is a lorry drivers forum, can we have a “don’t really give a [zb]” button as well? :wink:

Great idea! Can we have one that flashes the indicators to say thanks, too?!

Bagsy having the one with 6 lights across the top of the frigo! :laughing: :laughing:

hammer:
Thumbs up or thumbs down maybe but ‘like’ and ‘dislike’ is a big NO from me.

This is not effin Facebook. In my experience of other forums, it just allows people to constantly ‘like’ things without actually offering anything new to the debate or offering an opinion of their own.

^ ^ This.

^ Jeezus, I’m agreeing with Chimp boy!

gnasty gnome:
Since this is a lorry drivers forum, can we have a “don’t really give a [zb]” button as well? :wink:

^^ LIKE

It would surprise you the tantrums some can take when they get a notification that someones disliked their nonsense. :laughing:

A like button and some get it up you smilies would be o/k though.

Squiddy:

gnasty gnome:

^^ LIKE

There you go, Squiddy knows the how to use the TruckNet UK ‘Like’ option. :stuck_out_tongue: :wink:

^Sarcastic ■■■■ ^ button! :sunglasses: