imposters

While reading some of the posts on this site i get the feeling from the replies there are a few non truckers who have just signed up to have a go at lorry drivers,anyone else think the same.

charger:
While reading some of the posts on this site i get the feeling from the replies there are a few non truckers who have just signed up to have a go at lorry drivers,anyone else think the same.

It’s the cyclists. They have a Trojan horse movement to bring us down from within! No surrender!

Any examples or is it just the voices telling you this :wink: ?

It okay Dozy is always like that :laughing: :laughing:

Some are, the rest of just jaded.

It depends on what you class as a trucker. There are plenty that have driven trucks in the past but don’t now, there are plenty that drive trucks every day, and there are some that have seen a truck and feel that entitles them to comment. It’s a public forum & as such anyone can come on and give their opinion on things some of them have no idea about.
Then again you only have to look at some of the questions posed to see that there are some drivers on here that have no clue about there own profession.

charger:

I was NEVER a trucker, but a mere lorry driver

Driver-Once-More:

charger:

I was NEVER a trucker, but a mere lorry driver

Get yourself over to LorryNetUK then. :unamused:

BillyHunt:
It depends on what you class as a trucker. There are plenty that have driven trucks in the past but don’t now, there are plenty that drive trucks every day, and there are some that have seen a truck and feel that entitles them to comment. It’s a public forum & as such anyone can come on and give their opinion on things some of them have no idea about.
Then again you only have to look at some of the questions posed to see that there are some drivers on here that have no clue about there own profession.

I agree on that pal,theres a few topics that have been brought up lately that would be laughed at on the new drivers section :open_mouth: ,theres a few non drivers on here who stick out like a sore thumb[PIMPDADDY] with little their comments that always get ignored by drivers who know the score :neutral_face:

James the cat:

charger:

It’s the cyclists. They have a Trojan horse movement to bring us down from within! No surrender!

Funnily enough im also heavily trolling a cyclist forum, reckon I have one of em near the brink.
My best was managing to get on a deeply religious forum (bashmebishop.net) and I wasnt even a real bishop.

Seriously though you dont need to drive a truck to have an opinion.

charger:

Impersonating a truck driver is a very serious offence.

Dipper_Dave:

James the cat:

charger:

Funnily enough im also heavily trolling a cyclist forum, reckon I have one of em near the brink.
My best was managing to get on a deeply religious forum (bashmebishop.net) and I wasnt even a real bishop.

Seriously though you dont need to drive a truck to have an opinion.

I’m well aware having an opinion is not just for truckers,but i’m talking more about the anti-lorry brigade,you know the ones who want everything on a train.

Although I have never posted before, some of us imposters are on here because it allows us to have an insight into a life that we would like to have but can not have. Specifically for me, I would love to be a lorry driver, but I took my life and career in a different direction and I don’t think a change at this point is an option, but reading your posts here let me live vicariously through you all.

Drive safely everyone.

Bulldog.

Charger - best answer for those who think everything should go by train is what they’ll do when there are sooo many goods trains around that you can’t get across the level crossings because they’ve got a train-traffic-jam. If they replaced every lorry with a train container, it would cause utter blinking chaos!

Of course we could build more railways, but the same people are those who’d complain about the noise and digging up the countryside for those ruddy noisy trains. Maybe everything should go by rickshaw…? :slight_smile:

Janos:

So when is Mark Dixon getting nicked?

Vicariously. Great word mate.

Next time you post, remember that you have set your own bar high.

Rat67:

Janos:

Whatever happened time Mark Dixon,is he still about??

bobbya:

Rat67:

Janos:

Whatever happened time Mark Dixon,is he still about??

Time should read to,thank you.

He is still unfortunately knocking about. I saw him this week at our depot in Goole.

eagerbeaver:
He is still unfortunately knocking about. I saw him this week at our depot in Goole.

Stealing your limelight? :wink:

I nicked his sharpie marker.