Imposter or not

any one else notice the following lastnight on the m25 just before clackets, clokwise, black bmw unmarked car, racing down the 3rd lane head lights flashing like the police, it didnt seem right no blue lights in the grill or anywhere else, did have a sieren but even that didnt sound right, what clinched it for me was it had no rear lights, very wrong, im thinking some one was trying there luck :imp:

those lighting kits to make the headlamps flash alternate were readily available on fleecebay a few years ago, don’t know (or care) if they still are

Bit like these cowboys with their new flashy headlights!!! :laughing:

s511.photobucket.com/user/spare_ … a.mp4.html

Shouldve reported him, the feds would have been all over him. Sometimes the doctors and such have a single crappy blue light on the roof but alternating headlights and no blues?

heliguy10:
any one else notice the following lastnight on the m25 just before clackets, clokwise, black bmw unmarked car, racing down the 3rd lane head lights flashing like the police, it didnt seem right no blue lights in the grill or anywhere else, did have a sieren but even that didnt sound right, what clinched it for me was it had no rear lights, very wrong, im thinking some one was trying there luck :imp:

see them all the time on the M25, they could be special branch or even security services, seen Honda’s, BMW’s and Audi’s flat out and going for it :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

A lot undercover and even marked don’t use rear lights, probably slows all the traffic up behind I should think.

V common to just use the head flash and leave the rest off. It moves people but doesn’t attract attention.