Important - please all read!

Just thought you should all know that the 5th October is in fact one of THE most important dates in the TNUK diary… :open_mouth:

Why? Because this man here:

…will be celebrating the passing of another year!!! :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RIKKI

(I’m off to hide…he’s going to KILL me for this… :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: )

He has got his wedding shirt on allready! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Happy Birthday mate…old bugger

Another year■■?

Happy 22nd birthday, Rikki!!!

Vince

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Happy Burfday Rikki.

:smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

Bugger
Bugger
Bugger
Bugger
Bugger

Hmmm Whats up with B U G G E R ■■?

There are a number of things to really take the out of in the picture but I’m not sure if I dare yet…

Rob K:
The are a number of things to really take the out of in the picture but I’m not sure if I dare yet…

True Rob… thats why I just edited that womans post and changed the photo… :open_mouth: :smiley: :smiley:

Revenge will be mine on November 8th (when Lucy is 34 yrs old)

Can’t wait to see them pictures! :smiley: :smiley: :wink:

Happy Birthday Rikki

( nice picture you removed :wink: - been celebrating :question: )

He don’t look too bad for 60 does he :wink:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RIKKI :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Aw, look at the way she`s looking at him!!!

Rikki and Lucy, sitting in a tree,
K.I.S.S.I.N.G,
First comes love,
Then comes marriage,
Here comes Lucy with a baby-carriage!

(Don`t mean to embarass you two at all) :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Vince

21 + VAT and a profit margin… must have been a good year

Happy birthday chap, hope you smile more than you are in the photo!!

Crikey :exclamation:. Two lots of now :exclamation:

Lucy looks like she’s [insert appropriate word which has pretty much the same meaning as ‘■■■■’] herself as she looks at big, buff, tattooed Rikki while he gives the geezer out of the picture his hardest ‘YOU’RE DEAD MATE’ look :exclamation:

Happy Birthday Buddy

:open_mouth:

Bully, Laura & John

It’s my birthday today as well so have a good one mate. I have a few years on you but I am sure wearing well. Only the best in October

Happy Birthday to both of you.

Rikki, what’s that around your neck :question:

Is it one of those remote controlled ‘Obedience Collars’ that puts out an electric shock when you misbehave. :laughing: :laughing:

happy birthday rikki :slight_smile:

happy birthday rikki
pam

Rikki-UK:
Revenge will be mine on November 8th (when Lucy is 34 yrs old)

Hmmm…interesting…so if I’ve suddenly jumped from turning 28 to turning 34…thats an addition of 6 years…which means that Rikki must be…hmm…48 today!!! :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Not long 'til you get that bus pass then, love… :sunglasses: :grimacing: :grimacing:

RobK:
Lucy looks like she’s [insert appropriate word which has pretty much the same meaning as ‘■■■■’] herself as she looks at big, buff, tattooed Rikki while he gives the geezer out of the picture his hardest ‘YOU’RE DEAD MATE’ look :exclamation:

Almost, Rob…but follow my eyes…Cliff’s stood just a little to the right, out of shot… :wink: :sunglasses: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Krankee:
Rikki, what’s that around your neck :question:

Is it one of those remote controlled ‘Obedience Collars’ that puts out an electric shock when you misbehave. :laughing: :laughing:

You got it, Ken…unfortunately the batteries went flat last night, enabling him to move this in here, and change my status so I couldn’t stop him playing - despite changing his, TruckNet UK’s and my own passwords… :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Got to do something about that “Lost password?” link on the log-in for next year… :confused: :unamused: :blush: :blush: :blush: :cry: :wink: :grimacing: :grimacing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

happy birthday RIKKI…whats it really like to be 21 !!!

have a nice day