Impetus waste Billingham

May have to start tipping there shortly, what sort of a " service " should I expect ? !!
Tipping full weight ejector trailer, waste transfer station waste.
I’ve been told 24 hr operation, what’s best time to go.
Thanks in anticipation,
Jim.

If it’s the composting site you’re on about I tipped my tanker there yesterday, today and will be in again tomorrow. Running down from Glasgow I’ve been arriving around 11am and have had to join the queue of grab wagons but haven’t waited any longer than 10 minutes to get on the weighbridge then onto site. Weighbridge operator is sound enough he’ll take your paper work then have you sign on the way back out. Tipping area is three big bays segregated by walls of sand and it’s just a case of waiting till you get a shout off one of the guys driving the loading shovels telling you which bay they want you in. If you’ve been given TS23 4HS postcode it’s wrong so if you’re using a satnav ignore it when it tells you to take a right off the A1185 and just continue on and the entrance is on the left a few miles up the road where you’ll see the sign.

Cheers mate, it wont be for composting but sorting,did you see any ejectors or walking floors queueing ?
Jim

Are they a decent size firm guys?

I was going to send some info over see if they need any repairs doing,see there vehicles coming into Hull

Haven’t seen them queuing but passed one yesterday he was leaving the other area of the site at the top of the hill presumably that’s where the sorting takes place.

Androo:
Are they a decent size firm guys?

I was going to send some info over see if they need any repairs doing,see there vehicles coming into Hull

No idea mate haven’t even seen any of their own wagons when I’ve been in.

Latest… One of our lads in this afternoon, waited about two and a half hours to tip !
And I’m going up tomorrow morning , oh deep joy !!!
Jim

I was in and back out in 20 minutes this morning obviously I must be tipping in a different part from you guys.

Latest update arrived on site 1000 hrs exited 1023 hrs what a marvellous place it it !
God bless impetus !
Goodnight
Jim.