Impatient car drivers - Bad Blindside Reverse

I know the trailer is a poxy single axle job - but he did mess it up.

video removed

i once caused similar chaos whilst moffeting on tottenham court road. :grimacing:

I cause similar issues everytime I select reverse, and still waiting for the day I give a ■■■■ :grimacing:

Santa,have you never struggled to get in somewhere before? :wink: I find its worse when your under pressure with an audience! :laughing:

Love it. one up for us Truck Drivers. HATE HATE HATE LONDON!!!" :laughing:

waynedl:
I cause similar issues everytime I select reverse, and still waiting for the day I give a ■■■■ :grimacing:

Thats the way fella :sunglasses: ■■■■ em!

Essexboy:
Santa,have you never struggled to get in somewhere before? :wink: I find its worse when your under pressure with an audience! :laughing:

+1 Bit harsh Santa. Bet you’ve ■■■■■■ that sleigh up a few times. :unamused: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

The cars were beeping each other because they wernt going for the gap everytime the truck took a shunt :laughing: well funny.

I just go slower if I hear a beep ! In my mind I say to myself “you can ■■■■■■■ wait now” sometimes get out to have a look behind, then a quick wave & a cheesey grin to the audience lol

I’ve put trucks into Trafalgar square before and it’s a complete nightmare because nobody wants to wait. I’ve even had a woman drive her bus at me because I once dared to stand in the road so the wide load would have enough space to turn.

If someone was beeping at me like that then the truck would be left across the road whilst I got out to explain a thing or two to the git. Notice how they don’t have any legs to get out and make their point. Probably can’t wait the 2 minutes because they are late for getting home and sitting on the backside.

That company do a lot of theatre set transport so he’s probably delivering to one of the West End theaters around there and his Sat Nav was showing a right turn at that junction.
Maybe they were all theatre goers happy to see the set for the latest play roll up on time and all that horn blowing is their way of saying “Welcome to the West End luvvie!”
Or am I being silly?

London is so much fun, I ventured in to the Olympia yesterday, lets just say the airhorns got a workout :grimacing: :grimacing:

bigdave789:
That company do a lot of theatre set transport so he’s probably delivering to one of the West End theaters around there and his Sat Nav was showing a right turn at that junction.
Maybe they were all theatre goers happy to see the set for the latest play roll up on time and all that horn blowing is their way of saying “Welcome to the West End luvvie!”
Or am I being silly?

Your being silly, There’s obviously an event going on in traf square.

Actually he is delivering to some exhibition in Trafalgar Square. Those trailers are a nightmare if you aren’t used to them and yes - I have ■■■■■■ up many times. You try reversing a sleigh with an eight reindeer team.

My thought was that he allowed himself to be un-nerved by the impatient car drivers. I would have stopped and got out to have a look and given myself a breather. Apart from that - he only has three axles and it looks as if he could easily have driven in, and screwed it round afterwards.

I am well impressed by the quality of the cams they use these days.

Santa:
Actually he is delivering to some exhibition in Trafalgar Square. Those trailers are a nightmare if you aren’t used to them and yes - I have [zb] up many times. You try reversing a sleigh with an eight reindeer team.

My thought was that he allowed himself to be un-nerved by the impatient car drivers. I would have stopped and got out to have a look and given myself a breather. Apart from that - he only has three axles and it looks as if he could easily have driven in, and screwed it round afterwards.

I am well impressed by the quality of the cams they use these days.

That was my first thought. Those little singles with the axle right at the back are a bloody nitemare, especially if youve been driving tandem or tri’s for weeks.

I would just retaliate with my air horns every time a car blew it’s own to show I don’t give a ■■■■.

Perhaps I’d get out with an iron bar too just to make them think twice.

Why didn’t he back up in a straight line, let the traffic clear, then pull forward again to attempt the blindside ?

I’d have got out the cab, locked the doors and walked away sticking two fingers up to them all.

If we are all imagining what we would like to do, I would have dropped the trailer where it was and ■■■■■■ off down Oxford street to do a bit of shopping.